Guess what I did just now.. I baked and I cooked. Memang laaa .. mengalahkan orang sambut raya kat Msia kan? Tu laaa... kat sini lagi meriah on Eid Eve ( for me: alone?) Yeah right!!... Even my mum in Msia also x not prepare any special food for this eid. If Im in Msia right now for sure I will do sometime for them.. pity them :(( Actually, I baked these to give some to my Omani friend here... thats the reason Im so into cooking and baking today!
Im done with Oreo Cake ( 2 Oreo Cakes)... Mmmmm yummy.. yummy.. I love oreo cake. Last time I made when I was back in Msia last summer. Told you previously... I baked several times.. I posted the recipe. Did u try it? Mmmm... last time was oreo cupcakes. The recipe is still the same folks!!! This time I didnt use cake mixer ( x have it here) and I used ONLY FORK okey to replace the mixer. Terrror tak I? Hhehehe.. Jadi okey.. sangat laa jadi. Rasanya sama.. People, dont give reason not to try this recipe coz its easy and you also can do it by yourself. Trust me okey...
Lets look at what I have it here..
Im done with Oreo Cake ( 2 Oreo Cakes)... Mmmmm yummy.. yummy.. I love oreo cake. Last time I made when I was back in Msia last summer. Told you previously... I baked several times.. I posted the recipe. Did u try it? Mmmm... last time was oreo cupcakes. The recipe is still the same folks!!! This time I didnt use cake mixer ( x have it here) and I used ONLY FORK okey to replace the mixer. Terrror tak I? Hhehehe.. Jadi okey.. sangat laa jadi. Rasanya sama.. People, dont give reason not to try this recipe coz its easy and you also can do it by yourself. Trust me okey...
Lets look at what I have it here..
1 1/2 cups of butter + 3/4 cups vege oil + 1/2 cups sugar + 3/4 small t/spoon of salt
2 cups of flour + 1/2 small t/spoon of baking powder
Lastly.. add Oreo biscuits as many as u want. I put a whole box.. so yummy and yummy.
Ready to bake
Halazzzz.... there you go.. crunchy on the top.
Look at the Oreo.. crunch.. crunch..
Anybody??
Something abt me.. I would say its kinda weird.. when I bake or cook.. I will feel full after Im done and I hardly eat what I cook. My hunger is gone while Im cooking and baking.. but still never ever loss any kilos.. :((I baked meat macaroni and prawn macaroni. Was planning to make chicken macaroni but I couldn't find minced chicken.. so change the recipe to meat macaroni. Come closer people... wanna show u my Baked Macaroni:
Diced Onion + Minced meat
Kurma spices + Curry spices
Diced Capsicum
Taraa... ready to bake.. pour with egg ( need many eggs.. I used 6 eggs for this big container) and a little bit of flour.. Dont forget after u fried the macaroni wait till it cold and then mix that with eggs.
See, how many container I got.. 6 .. its 6 people!!! 3 meat macaroni and 2 prawn macaroni













2 comments:
rona roni makaroni really make me telanair liur...hahahha...bile la dpt rase maakan miss nur nie?? adoii..
SUBHANALLAH!!!
Speechless den! wow! Nur! nih lapar la plak tgh2 malam kat UK nih!!!! I'm going to try the cake! owh owh Nur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sedap gile okkkkkkkkkkkk...wah nih yang nak dtg oman nih!
And guess what...you have been tagged....hehehehhe..jangan marah..will love to see your fav picts!
Post a Comment