Guess what, I will celebrating Eid Adha on Tuesday here unlike in Malaysia and other part of the world which is on Monday (tomorrow). tsk..tsk..tsk..
Called home and talked to my mum, dad and my lil sis just now. I spent almost 3 hours chatting with them. It started with laughing and ended nearly to shed my tears. Yeah.. this Eid Adha, will be the most quite Eid for them. There will be three of them celebrating Eid tomorrow at home. I feel so sad.. really I do.
Called home and talked to my mum, dad and my lil sis just now. I spent almost 3 hours chatting with them. It started with laughing and ended nearly to shed my tears. Yeah.. this Eid Adha, will be the most quite Eid for them. There will be three of them celebrating Eid tomorrow at home. I feel so sad.. really I do.
Was planning to bake and cook some food but still undecided. In my mind got so many things that I wanna make for this Eid here unfortunately something turned me down.
Well, wishing all of you Eid Mubarak. May this holy days bring us joy and blessing to you and me. Enjoy the holiday too :)) I got my holiday till this Friday and will be back to work on Saturday.
Looking forward to experience the new things during this Eid Adha here.. new food, new culture with people around. Insyaallah..
Well, wishing all of you Eid Mubarak. May this holy days bring us joy and blessing to you and me. Enjoy the holiday too :)) I got my holiday till this Friday and will be back to work on Saturday.
Looking forward to experience the new things during this Eid Adha here.. new food, new culture with people around. Insyaallah..

4 comments:
moknik..selamat ari rayo..adik saya di bangalore pon raya on tuesday..hehhe bilo nak caht nih..ngomong2 pasal kamera..tergagap2 laa aku...hahaha
slmt ari rayo Yu.. yo ko? Ingat ko sini jerr pelik rayo lewat dr tempat lain. Insyaallah, nanti sy online.. x sabar no mengomong2 pasal SLR ni. Hehhehe
Nurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,
salam, eid mubarak! Moga Nur berada dalam pemeliharaan Allah swt...esok i jumpa sv..menggeletar okeh! Hehehe...
Will try your recipe of butter chicken (but perhaps butter prawns!) very soon...
Have a beautiful eid Nur
Eid Mubarak sis!!
Post a Comment