Thursday, December 4, 2008

CooKiNG TiMe...

I invited my friend's family for lunch today. I cooked butter chicken and mix vege. Its quite sometimes I didnt post any food or recipes in this blog. Well, not because I didnt cook but no time to make special dishes like today. (special kerr?.. sila laa masuk bakul angkat sdiri laa yerr)..

As some of people out there know, I love cooking and baking. Jadi ker.. tak jadi kee x kisah laa kan. Janji bleh dimakan. Back home in Malaysia, every time I have time I will cook.. either will help my mum cooking or will cook for the people. Usually, I only have time in the weekend as my work was so hectic ( day and nite will be lecturing) and my uncle will call me or sms me what he wanted to eat and asked me to prepare before his family come to our house.

For me.. cooking and lecturing is quiet similar.. Im talking about the satisfaction when you are done with it. Cooking... try to come out with the new recipe, campak bahan2 and taraaaa.... if the people enjoyed.. you will be the most satisfied person even tiring and exhausted. Same thing with lecturing, when the students understand what you teach.. you will be the most happy person at that moment.

Still remember last time, I like to make pizza.. One of the reason coz my dad and my mum love my pizza. In one day I can make more than 10 pizza and we frozen that. When we have guests then we served that.. easy right? After dah muak2 makan pizza.. buat kek plak.. suka sgt. and again my dad loves my butter cake. During last summer when Im back to Msia ... sempat gak 4..5 round buat kek butter + kek oreo. My mum and dad like butter cake but my sisters love oreo cake.

If in Ramadhan, I love to make kueh mueh.. but still x expert like my mum. Kueh2 traditional like seri muka, onde2.. suka buat jerr.. make 2..3 potong jer. Amat laa tidak berbaloi. Memandangkan beli kueh mueh kat pasar ramadhan slalu nya x sedap that why laa kat umah i slalu buat sdiri. Lagipun "king" kat umah memang suka "queen" yang masak2. Seboleh bolehnya nak elakkan makan kat luar.


This is the butter chicken for today... Usually ppl do butter prawn but I modified to butter chicken. Ada sapa kisah?? x de kan.. Haaa.. tu laa.. I yang masak so terpulang laa pada I kan nak campak apa dlm kuali I okey. Hhehehe...

Come closer.. wanna give recipe especially to my lil bro. I complained this recipe is hard. Try again lil bro.. its easy. This time try to do like me " campak- campak jerr "

Ingredients: ( I never measure.. try to estimate okey people.. If I measure for sure will turn out diff. taste) ..

Ingredient A:
  • 2 t/spn of butter
  • 3-5 cloves Garlic ( chopped)
  • 3 t/spn of fresh milk
  • Yolk ( 1 egg)
Keep stirring these till it turns yellowish.

Ingredient B:

All of these need to fry separately
  • chicken ( diced) - salt, black pepper & tumeric : mix together
  • Potato (diced)
  • green chillies
  • Onion


Mixed A+B = Butter Chicken.... look like this



Close up skit.. Nampak tak cam berrempah2 tu. aaa tu laa jadinya yg ingredient A tu



This is mix vege.. ( I bet you know how to make this.. and for sure better than mine)






Alhamdulillah.. Im so glad my guests enjoy the food.


# Fakhzan: These are for you too.. its not hot and spicy at all :))

4 comments:

aiSyaLiciOus said...

look nice la sis...hish2..masak terror doh...bile nok msk untuk cik abe nyo plok?? ekekk....

Nur said...

Nurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh..laparnyer..!!! nampak ayam you terusssssssss lapar...I'm not good in cooking...i guess i'm better in baking....but kueh melayu angkat bendera putih....hahahhahaha...tak sabar nyer nak g oman...1st...nak g dubai ngan u...2nd..nak tgk sunset...3rd..nak makan semuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa masakan u...auwwwww....i suka gile kek k...muka pon dah cam kek...hahahahah...


wah..thanks dear...i'm going to try to cook it....bleh la nak impress kekawan yang dah tahap dewa memasak nih..hahahahahha

dahsyat la u Nur, tabik spring k..*3 kalik*...hehehhe...hey, i'm going out today, dah fresh dri bgn tidur nih...so will reply ur e-mail later...have a beautiful friday k...and enjoy ur last days as a lecturer for this sem!

NuR said...

Aisyalicious: Hahahha... nanti laa, dia lapar I masakkan laa utk dia. Amboi.. amboi.. ;))

NuR said...

Fakhzan: No problem bebeh... take ur time to reply.. Kluar laa snap gamba byk2 okey.. x sabar nak tgk snow kat sana. Bestnyaaaa... seriously.. nak pegi sana laaaaa...

Guess what.. You are always welcome to come here. Kita jln2 g dubai.. kita masak.. kita tgk sunset.. errr.. banyak laa nak kena buat paper work ni..