Tuesday, December 2, 2008

SunSet... Journey Back to Sur

Usually, I take turns with my friend to drive and if we are going to Muscat which is 2 1/2 hours journey from Sur, I will driving all the way and coming back to Sur she will take turns. Last week, on our way back home to Sur, my friend was so kind to drive. I was pretty tired and exhausted after 2 days in Dubai.

While she was driving, I took an opportunity to take pictures. I should admit, the scenery all the way from Muscat to Sur is so gorgeous. I was amazed by the beautiful mountains, sea and dessert.. MasyaAllah... How great is the Creator!!

These are some pictures taken while I was in co-driver seat. I believed these are some of the best shot at the moment.. Really loves the sunsets. Yes, I do

Next mission.. wake up early in the morning - Im talking about weekend okey :)) ( definitely will not sleeping after Subuh prayer) and take good shot of sunrise.

Keep checking guys for my sunrise shot soon...... :)) Do enjoy the pictures




















My SLR helps me a lot. Its really make me put my old digital camera aside.. ( hey lil' bro, I know its good news for you right? ) Even SLR is quite heavy, but I still manage and have energy to carry it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mok nik..comey nyooo..bilo laa kawe leh amik gmbr sunset gituh....

yup slr meme berst deh..tp tokleh tinggal..heheh

NuR said...

Hehehhehe.... told you bebeh!! Nanti samo2 kito bermain2 dgn SLR kito ni neh.. Hehhehe... Cant wait to see u :))