Last three weeks ago ( punya laa lama dah ni), I drove around with my friend and we stopped by the seaside to take pictures. According to my friend, this is the place that our students were talking about. Nice view and it is a great place to take photos. Punya laa x de keje nak buat kan in the weekend so we went and tried to find that place.. Told you, when Im not going somewhere, I will definitely try to find something to do.. like taking pictures. Hheheheh...
Guess what, I found this corpse near the seaside. I was so shocked....
I think these been there for quiet a long time.. From the bones, it looks like a goat.. could be a sheep. So scary!! We didnt have time to investigate further and not even interested to do that... ( Is it statement sound so mean?) Hahahhha....
Guess what, I found this corpse near the seaside. I was so shocked....
I think these been there for quiet a long time.. From the bones, it looks like a goat.. could be a sheep. So scary!! We didnt have time to investigate further and not even interested to do that... ( Is it statement sound so mean?) Hahahhha....
Some of photos taken:
View from the top..
How lucky I am living near the seaside... with the waves and breeze
Look at the sand in the middle .. So miracle
Side view.. feel like jumping from the top
Nice place to do video clip.. "Bercanda di pasiran pantai... " hehheheh
The view on my way back home... Still in Sur... sunset

5 comments:
wowwwwwww
subhanAllah....ya Allah..cantik nyerrrrrrrrrr...macam kat ireland la plak...hahhahaaha...i miss the glorious sunset at the seas...how lucky u r sis....
bye from italy.nice places.
Fakhzan: really, like Ireland? I admired your place too.. sangat laa cantik masa winter kat sana kan?..
Guard runner: ;))
Nur,
yeah, it's an early winter here..sejuk nur! malam tadi it was snowing again..pergh! sorry lambat balas...:D
cantekkkkkkkkkk nyer sunsettttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Post a Comment