I got an invitation from Malaysian's Embassador for National Day of Malaysia. I know.. I know.. it supposed to be on 31 August but they postponed it till 8 November. I would love to attend unfortunately, its not during the weekend. Its going to be this Saturday nite and it is in Muscat. Its coz of long journey ( 2 hours fr Sur) and its going to be long drive back home. And the next morning I have class to lecture.
How i wish its in the weekend... Im sorry Dato', Insyaallah next time for the next event ;))
How i wish its in the weekend... Im sorry Dato', Insyaallah next time for the next event ;))

2 comments:
ala so sad xpat join eh??its ok la sis..ur students more important rather then the invitation rite?? moreover nnt if u go pon soo la letih kan?? so better stay at home n celebrate kat umah jek..ekekek..MERDEKA!MERDEKA!MERDEKA! (still valid ker celebrate indi day on NOVEMBER??)muahahahahh..smile miss nur ;))
;)).. Yeah, you absolutely right
Post a Comment