This week Im giving Mid Term Exam to my students. Im doing pretty slow this semester... I mean my students are dragging me slow beside with so many holiday around ( Eid, National Day Eid Adha, etc..) Imagine we have 15 Chapters in less than 10 weeks. How to finish up all of them? Mustahil right??
I can try my best to speed up my lectures but students keep complaining then ... they can catch up will the lectures. Nanti Miss Nur jugak yang dipersalahkan?
Ni nak citer pasal students Sem 1 yang buat I slalu buat I "Ogras". Guess what this afternoon, I gave them Mid Term Exam. A day before some students came asked me to postpone the exam coz the having another exam today. Im sorry students, I cant allow u.. No more!! Too much !!
So nak citernya today... Im being extraordinary nice to them. Al maklum laa sbb diaorg nak exam kan. I did warning them, I will help them in my marking. They just need to answer that sincerely and the best the can. No "SYaitan".. No "JiN" allowed. I even scared them .. If they look at their friend's answer, Insyaallah.. they will get blind and If they are talking to each other, Insyaallah, they will be deaf. Dashyat tak statement tu? Hahhahaha... Of course I need to scared them.. if not, mula laa buat perangai "keuntaannya"
Well, the exam went well for 15 minutes. They were so obedient and really concentrate answering the questions. Later then 20 min, I caught 2 students cheating. Both of them brought small notes and put it under the question paper. So smart right?? What then... i took their papers and "masalama" (goodbye). They shocked coz they didnt expect I knew what they were doing!!
Guess what, i noticed myself always have some kind of instinct every time Im invigilate the exam. I can 'smell' those who are cheating and who have intention to cheat. If Im your invigilator, nasib laa kan... x de chance laa nak meniru.
What shocking me most was, within 30 minutes I caught more than 1/2 of the students in the class cheating. Bleh?? I was so mad, upset.. ( zaklan, hazin). Ya Allah, Tuhan jerr yang tahu perasaan ku ini.. It took me almost a day to think and create the questions to suit them. Pilih perkataan yg senang2 utk diaorg faham .. But What I got? Puhh....
Some of them put the small notes on their laps... kertas putih, jubah ( dishdash) putih.. ingat I x nampak ker? Ya ampun kanak2 unta ni... tolong laa!!! Ada plak yg letak notes dlm lengan jubah diaorg..
What make me really mad was the deny they didnt cheat and the swear "Wallahi, I didnt cheat Miss" "WALLAHI" tu.. diaorg ni actually bermasalah betul tau. Bersumpah2 dengan nama Allah ni main2 jer... teruk betul!!
Bila fikirkan balik... its going to be easier for me coz most of them will get zero and I dont need to spend more time in marking but in other hand how can I fail most of my students in the class??
They really give me big headache. I reminded them several times, this mid term is going to be their last chance to improve their mark but still they never take it seriously.
They really give me big headache. I reminded them several times, this mid term is going to be their last chance to improve their mark but still they never take it seriously.
Last 2 weeks ago, I did presentation with them and it turned out only 7 students present. The others were giving me excuses not prepared and need more time.
Hello people... im sorry, no more chance for you guys!! "Asif.. Ana Takban" ( Sorry, Im tired!!)
The question paper
4 comments:
Giler garang kakak ku ini.Tula, org suruh cari 'teman' cepat2!!!Baru cool skit...(btw,sayo nok exom dh.pray for me k!)
Hahahhahah.... u make me laughing to the floor lil' bro. I always pray for ur success..Insyaallah. Good Luck ;))
hmm remember en. wahab and the gang episode... heheh jangan backfired dah la nik...
Hehehhe... of course I do remember him!! Stay in my memory.... puh!!!
Post a Comment