I been told that Im going to have a first meeting with all the communication lecturers from all the colleges in Muscat on Wednesday (14 May). Bestnya... bleh pegi Muscat after so long didnt go there.
In my department of comm, there are only 4 of us including me. 2 Indians and 2 Msians. My boss needs to go one day earlier coz of HOD's meeting and another colleague will go by himself on the same day. We decided to get a driver to sent us there and the hotel been booked by the administration people.
I left the college at the afternoon around 2.30pm on Tuesday. At that time, panas mentari terik diatas kepala.. Mak oiii.. can feel the real heat!! The driver is named Ahmad Sabar and he was the person who took me to the college when I first came here. He is such a very quiet man but nice. Only my friend and I went with him.
There are two ways to go to Muscat..One is the long way which is higway. It takes 3 1/2 -4 hours to reach Muscat while another way is a bit shorter way which is by the coaster road. This coaster road takes 2-21/2 hours there. Ahmad preferred to take coaster road coz its shorter and will be pass his village called Tiwi. Sukerr laaa si Ahmad ni... melalu kampung halaman dia kan. We all x kisah pun..as long as sampai kat sana sudah. We used own college land rover and its totally suit for the coaster road like he gone through.
The coaster road is expected to finish it soon.. now is still in the process of building the highway. Supposed to finish Jun this year and extend to next year. Once that coaster road finish, it will only take us 1 1/2 -2 hours to reach Muscat. Bestnya kan...x de laa lama sangat..senang laa nak berulang alik nanti.
At the moment, the road is pretty good compare to the last time when I came here. Ahmad took my parents and I with this road and amatlah teruk skali. Jalan yg berbukit bukau..main redah jerr... simpang siur.. Still remembered, on our way to Sur using this road..my mum was so worried till her tears flow. Yelah, tgk jalan cam ni.. teruk tul kan. dia risau laa kat I kat sini. Cam mana laa anak aku ni nak pegi Muscat ..pegi airport kalau ader apa2 emergency nak kena balik Msia. Ish...my mum ni kesitu plak yg difikirkan. Tuhan tu kan Maha Adil..Insyaallah, everything will be going to be okey. Seee... skrg ni pun jalan tu dah nak siap dah..no more worried. I totally understood her feeling last time. She loves me so much and she doesnt want me to suffer... Luv u min..
Actually, best jugak lalu jln ni.. bila lalu jln yg byk batu bata... berbukit bukau... duk kat dlm kete tu rasa cam exercise jerr. Free exercise.. semua otot2 bergerak.. dr ujung kepala hingga laa ujung tapak kaki. Bergerak2..bergetar2..Hahahhaha... Automatically dpt free exercise!!
Si Ahmad Driver ni x pandai sgt ckp English and we all plak x pandai sgt ckp Arab. Bagus laa cam ayam dan itik. Hhehehe.. bila ckp smtg in Arabic... dia gelak.. bila dia ckp English kitaorg gelak.. Labu...ohh Labu... Bergelak2 jerr laaa.
My friend yg lawaknya ckp ni pakwe dia...konon2 laa.. Coz tgk si ahmad ni cam muka yg x de perasaan jerr. Alah...cam muka selambaland gitu.. jenis yg tak reti nak marah..susah lerr nak explain..Korang paham2 laa sdiri okey!! Just imagine what I said...Nama lagi Ahamd Sabar,..aaa jenis muka penyabar pun ader.. hehhhehhe...
Kitaorg duk laa melawak dgn dia suruh dia berhenti kat Kg dia tu.. pandai plak dia ckp mak ayah dia tido laa..x leh berhenti laa.. Mmmmm...takut lerr tu, yelah suka2 jerr kerr ingat nak buat blk 2 perempuan jelitawati ni balik umah.. Haram...haram..hehehheheh... Gelak dia!! Skit..skit..tomorrow aaa... tomorrow aaa... Giler lawak !!
Gelak punyer gelak...ckp punyer cakap...tertidur gak I kat dlm kete tu.. yelah panas terik ni.. sampai2 dah kul 6 jgk laa..terus check in kat Hotel Al Falaj. Okey laa otel tu.. dah penah dah duk otel ni dulu2 masa mula2 dtg.. The hotel is very close with the ministry as our meeting the next day is at the ministry.
The otel may be only 3 stars otel kot.. cam biasa2 jerr laaa and it cost RO60=RM600..siut mahal.. RM600 siap bleh duk kat Hotel Golden Horses dah okey kat Msia tu.. sini just hotel3 stars jerr.. and coz of ministry booked they gave half price RO37 including the taxes and its excluded the bfast. So laa kedekut ministry ni...x termasuk bfast tu..jahat..jahat.. x sukerr. Kalau nak bfast kat situ bleh just pay RO4.100 per head. What... mahal siut..sgt laa mahal!!! We rather eat outside.
Luckily one of our Msian friend another state will be coming and staying at the same hotel too. She came with his husband and 2 kids. Thank God, they got car and on the next morning, they brought us to one of the coffee shop to have our bfast before the meeting starts. Pegi makan roti parata kat indian coffee shop.. Sedap gak..dgn kuah dal. Hahahha dal nyerr amat laa pekat skali.. satu pinggan 2 keping paratta.. If kat kedai lain usually satu pinggan 3 paratta.. Mak oiii...ingat perut i ni besar sgt kerr...2 paratta pun x dpt nak abis wehhh..
When to the meeting right after the bfast.. Ehhh.. nope.. we check out the hotel before we left for bfast and I just realized I left my new Clark sandal in the hotel room. Biar betui aku ni..tetiba jerr lupa.. I was wearing sandal at first and change to shoes coz of the meeting and forgot to put inside my bagpack. Nasib baik ingat kan.. so right after having our bfast went to the hotel to find my sandal.
My dearie Clarks Sandal.. mmg laa x lawa but comfortable sgt..sukerr!!
Kalau sandal yg murah2 ..yg dah buruk2.. for sure I will just leave it there but this is Clarks sandal okey!! Beli dah lama kat sini during sale but I never used it. Sayang sangat..sbb baru and sbb mahal..hahhaha..Teruk kan?? Tak kan laa nak tinggalkan cam tu jerr kan. Went to the counter and the receptionist gave me the key of the room. By the time I reached the room, the people was cleaning the room... and unfortunately I x not find my lovely sandal. Nak nangis pun ader...nak marah pun ader.. sayang okey kat sandal tu.. seriously sayang!!
Akhirnya kau miliku.. serious comfortable!! Its sale product for sure..if not cant afford to have one
I asked the cleaner and he didnt understand. I show my shoe.. he gave me the plastic bag..I said sandal...sandal.. he gave a paper for the shoes polish.. after 5-10 minutes explaining and at last he understood. My sandal is inside the big black plastic bag. Ohhh tidak.. if not he will throw it or put it under "lost and found". Ada rezeki lagi laa kan.. Alhamdulillah...
If not I will be crying for my sandal.. for sure nak kena carik the same sandal again... ;(
Dengan senyum yg panjang lebar ... we went straight to the ministry for 9.00 am meeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment