The meeting supposed to start at 9 am and turned out at nearly 10 am. Terukkan diaorg punya timing kat sini. Meeting with all the communication lecturers from all colleges. Since I came here never meet anybody some of them and guess what 3/4 of the staff in this department are Indians. Hahhahahah.. as expected. They are good in communication right!!
The chairman was the coordinator of the program and he is an Australian if Im not mistaken. Well, the meeting was like 'a talk show' coz Mr Chairman been talking non stop since the meeting started till at nearly 4pm. There were an argument between the staff as I expected and suggestions and ideas from the other colleges. The meeting was so dull and bored for me coz they were talking abt smtg ridiculous. Mmm... salary thing, relocation, exam, coordinating and etc...
Guess what the "good" thing abt this meeting was they were only prepare the snack of the day... even the meeting tooks more than 5 hours still we got only breads. Is it funny?? Not like in Msia..especially in govt. sector...Dengar jerr meeting sampai ker lunch..even till 11 pun dah kalut dah nak mintak lunch. Isnt that good?? Jangan harap laa kat sini.. Even bfast... supposedly the hotel is including the bfast but not here..it is excluded..dashyat kan?? Yeah, the hotel do served the bfast but we need to pay for RO4.100= RM40 for only the bfast?? Of course big NO...NO for me.. why I need to waste my money just only for the bfast right?? The supposed to include the bfast..so laa pelik laa kat sini. Even when you wanna stay at the hotel, they didnt count as per room but per head.. so laa pelik kan??
Well, I was not really enjoy in the meeting.. I be a good listener and got a task need to complete before I leave for summer holiday.
Went back to Sur right after the meeting at nearly 4.30pm. Stop for the Asar prayer and bought food to pack home. The journey was so good even the road was not completed yet. Up side down.. free exercise as I told in the earlier post. Been chatting with the driver ..making jokes..laughing ... and x tido..Hahahha.. serious x tido!!
At first, I decided to extend our stay till weekend.. but I got a bad mood. My mood swung coz of the meeting and decided to go back right after the meeting. Arrived Sur at nearly 6pm and I was so exhausted. Time to sleep and take a good rest for myself..
The chairman was the coordinator of the program and he is an Australian if Im not mistaken. Well, the meeting was like 'a talk show' coz Mr Chairman been talking non stop since the meeting started till at nearly 4pm. There were an argument between the staff as I expected and suggestions and ideas from the other colleges. The meeting was so dull and bored for me coz they were talking abt smtg ridiculous. Mmm... salary thing, relocation, exam, coordinating and etc...
Guess what the "good" thing abt this meeting was they were only prepare the snack of the day... even the meeting tooks more than 5 hours still we got only breads. Is it funny?? Not like in Msia..especially in govt. sector...Dengar jerr meeting sampai ker lunch..even till 11 pun dah kalut dah nak mintak lunch. Isnt that good?? Jangan harap laa kat sini.. Even bfast... supposedly the hotel is including the bfast but not here..it is excluded..dashyat kan?? Yeah, the hotel do served the bfast but we need to pay for RO4.100= RM40 for only the bfast?? Of course big NO...NO for me.. why I need to waste my money just only for the bfast right?? The supposed to include the bfast..so laa pelik laa kat sini. Even when you wanna stay at the hotel, they didnt count as per room but per head.. so laa pelik kan??
Well, I was not really enjoy in the meeting.. I be a good listener and got a task need to complete before I leave for summer holiday.
Went back to Sur right after the meeting at nearly 4.30pm. Stop for the Asar prayer and bought food to pack home. The journey was so good even the road was not completed yet. Up side down.. free exercise as I told in the earlier post. Been chatting with the driver ..making jokes..laughing ... and x tido..Hahahha.. serious x tido!!
At first, I decided to extend our stay till weekend.. but I got a bad mood. My mood swung coz of the meeting and decided to go back right after the meeting. Arrived Sur at nearly 6pm and I was so exhausted. Time to sleep and take a good rest for myself..

No comments:
Post a Comment