Saturday, March 22, 2008

My First Left Hand Drive Car

Mmmm.... nak ke tak? Nak ke tak?

I need to go to Muscat to buy the laptop adapter. Well, the question is whether to go by taxi, with my colleague or rent a car? What rent a car? Biar betui?? Tahu laa baru dapat lesen... x penah2 rive belah kiri... cuba pun lum ..pe ntah lagi nak drive 3 1/2 hours journey to Muscat. Nak ikutkan memang laa berani jerr nak redah ke Muscat even x tahu sangat jalan..

Pikir punyer fikir.. I make up my mind and of course I did discuss with my friend earlier. Well, it is better for us to book a taxi. Called the taxi driver and unfortunately, he didnt return our call. X de rezeki dia laa tu.

At the same time, my colleague called and suggested us to rent a car. Mmmm.... biar betui. The rent is RO15/ day... Mahal laa jugak kan..but usually it costs Ro17 coz of us Doctora ( Dr = Lecturer) by ppl around, we got discount. Isnt it good?? hehehe... At least kat sini ader gak title Dr, hahhahaha...walaupun x der PHD lagi...
me at the first. He didnt believed that Im Doctora and I have local license. So laaa bad!! When I gave my license he said ( MasyaAllah...MasyaAllah)...hehehhe.Tahu pun nampak jerr pendek cam ni, bleh bwk kete ok!! Bleh tak dia ingat I ni student? Suker2 jerr kan...



Toyota Yaris ( siap no. phone tu kat blkg..siut jerr), nampak sgt kete rent kan?


Well, that nite my friend and I drove around. We went to buy Shawarma at Syrian Restaurant nearby and we ate in the car near the beach.. Gilerr perasan, makan dlm kete tu sambil menghirup angin sepoi2 bahasa di waktu malam. hahhaha... X leh kluar dr kete coz there were many men around the ladies are not supposed to go outside. Tak pe laa.. Makan jerr la labu kat dlm kete. We went to the college also.. I take turns with my friend to drive. It was fun.

Yang lawaknya, I keep finding the seat belt on my right hand and my gear on the left. Hehhehe...After all, it was not so hard to drive on the left. We shared to rent a Toyota Yaris and it was an automatic car. The car was good even its not a new car.

No comments: