Left my house as early as 6.30 am and before I left house, I took pictures of morning scenery of the sunrise at the back of my house at 6.15 am. Look so beautiful... Look at these..
The sunrise at 6.15 am
I drove 3/4 of journey and my friend took over 1/4 of the journey. Alhamdulillah, coz of still early, the journey was good; not so many cars on the road. I was so careful and really stick to the rule... 100km/hour, 70km/hour. Even we were very careful still we missed the road to Carrefour but not really a big deal at last I made a U-turn and we finally found it. Reached there at nearly 10.10 am. We are on time more or less 3 1/2 hours. This was because I really follow the rules... follow the signboard.. 100km/perhour...70km/hour.
100km/h .. see...see.. lebih skit jee
Got a good spot to park near the entrance and the first place that we went is computer shop. I finally found the adapter.. Thank God..it costs me RO12.900. The price is not the point now coz I really need to buy this otherwise I will suffer!!
This the only one left ...luckily it suits with my laptop (Presario V200)
Then went to Home Centre, a place that sell a house things. My goodness, its sale there!! There were many ppl around and at the beginning I didnt plan to buy anything but I ended up buying a small carpet, pillow seater and candles. Love candles very much!! My house now smell coffee... sedap skali..So cheap okey and I cant resist them.. I need to decorate my dull house.. my living room is so dull..no carpet (only mat) and not decoration at all. X de rupa rumah seorang pompuan langsung...ini amat memalukan!!
Those are the maroon carpet that match with the maroon pillow seater. With the candles decoration at the edge of the wall.
Candles that bought ( pineapples & coffee flavour) not including the middle, that was gift fr. my friend last year.
Jalan nyerr jalan...its nearly 1.30. My oh my.. Time goes very fast especially you are on shopping. After zohor prayer went to Carrefour to buy some stuff including my weekly groceries. I need to leave Muscat the latest at 3 coz need to reach Sur before nite. The way back is not so good and the road is dark and somehow need to go back as earlier as possible. Tung tang tung tang... ended up at 3.30. Puhh...rushing grabbing this and that.. Serious x puas untuk meronda-ronda.
Some of the new things that I learned when Im driving here:
- The people here will get mad if you not give them a way to the right if they wanna over take
- They will not overtake if we didnt give way
- Their cars will get as close as possible with our car if we didnt get them way.
- They are driving like their grandfather's road...heheh
- We didnt give ways to them and make them really mad
- We follow their styles... they like to give honk to each others
- When they get closer with the high light, we reflect our middle mirror to them
- The more people honk coz we didnt give ways, the more that we dont wanna give ways
No comments:
Post a Comment