Saturday, March 22, 2008

Laptop Adapter Broke..

I was checking my email last tuesday nite and realized my laptop was not charge. The adapter was already plugging but still its not showing that Im using the battery. Tried to adjust several times and at last the connector from the adapter to laptop broke.



The broke adapter (look at closely, its broke). I fold it with the rubber band...hahahha

Sajerr jerr nak menghabiskan duit!!.. I know in my place here I hardly find this to replace. Puhhh... Previously, the adapter broke coz of the wire.. I did know how its happened ...but as keganasanku menguasainya...Sound im so rough isnt it? I need that asap coz my laptop and my internet are everything. I cant leave without them at the moment. These things are my entertainment ..if not I will suffer and keep crying all week long.

This month also I got a new laptop fr the office and somehow I cant use my wireless internet. The new laptop is ok-ok, lighter than mine even look big and I keep it at the office coz in the class I need to use it everyday. So hassle, they took out the desktop in the classroom instead we need to carry all the way to the class for our lectures. So jahat!! So memenatkan!!




New laptop given by the office

Well, after class went out to Souq and went to computer shop ( as guided by some of my students) and unfortunetly they didnt have it here and I need to go to muscat. This week is going to be a long weekend, I mean extra one day coz of Maulidur Rasul and on Saturday I will be free. Yahoooo.... I need time to rest and relax and this is the opportunity for me to go to Muscat. Drive? Rent a car? Call taxi? Go with Dr. Faeza?

* Dr Faeza is my colleague, Syrian Senior Lecturer



No comments: