Hahahhahha.... after my Judo practice, went to Toyota Dealers on my way back home. Wanna have a look for the second hand cars.. Yeah, who knows I can get a good deal right.!!
After getting my driving license, I was thinking to rent a car and seems too expensive to rent for 3 months.. earlier went to one rent a car shop and he wanted RO10 per day and turned out Ro300 for a month and for 3 months...RO900..Crazy.. cam laa kaya sangat kan?
Was thinking to share it with my friend to rent a car. We been told there is only RO150 for a month and I believed if I shared, its going to be ok.. I mean it worth it. Memandangkan bulan 6..or 7 Insyaallah nak blk Msia, tu yg nak rent jerr kete. Kalau nak beli yg baru,,,sayang laaa plak nak tinggalkan for 3 months.
So went to Toyota and have a look at the cars. Initially, we planned to look at the second hand cars, unfortunately the person in charge was not there and alang-alang dah kat situ...risik2 laaa kete2 baru kat situ. The sellers are Indian and of course when we talking about marketing side... You can imagine.. Cars also can fly!! ( I mean the way they promoted the cars)..Like what my friends always said. Computers can fly!!! Hahahha..gilerrr tuu...diaorg nyerr marketing..
So..punyerr laaa promote..promote...he showed us 2 types of cars which were Daihatsu Sirion and 4 Wheel Drive Daihatsu Terius. Well, my friend was into the 4 wheel Drive coz she wanted to go to dessert. ( sure ke ni? biar betui wey...) and I was looking for the long term cars which is can be used comfortably and of course have values to sell it back.


Daihatsu Terius a.ka. Kembara
My Godness, Sirion is exactly like MyV..serious...rupa parasnya sejebik laa cam MyV.. murah laa jugak. It cost nearly RO4000+ and I just need to pay monthly less than RO100 for 4 yrs. So laa murahkan.. and Terius lak cam laaa Kembara. Mmmm... both is 1.5 cc. Like me... I know some of the car things...skit2 laa. Like 4W, its 1.5cc but still dgn bodynya yg besar I think I cant support the cc.

.These are the Daihatsu Sirion a.k.a MyVi
The sellers were really promoting the Sirion.. Sgt2 laaa..Jimat laa.. He said its only cost RO2 for a full tank!! Super Duper Cheap!! And for Daihatsu Terius cost RO6000++
The good things about cars here are:
- cheap
- for expatriate : sell back guarantee for 4 years max
- interest rate 7%
- max payment for expatriate: 4 years
- min downpayment: 20% of the price
- Priority will be given to expatriate (lecturing & teaching area)
The not so good things about cars here are:
- Used cars of ppl here are so bad ( the ppl here x take care of their cars)
- Services are very expensive
- Spare part & maintenance are very expensive
- Need 4W for the long journey (dessert, sand)
Was consulting my beloved dad back home and he suggested to buy it after my summer holiday due to the almost 3 months holiday and I will definitely leave a car alone...sian dia kan!! So menyiksakan kereta itu ditinggalkan sesorang kat sini.. Yelah..yg I ni duk sorang2 kat sini...x de pun org kesian kan...x pe laa kan carik pengalaman..carik rezeki utk anak2ku...anak tekak, anak mata...semua anak2 laaa
I really need to think hard to make this decision. I guess I need to keep looking and try to find the best one before I buy one!!
Look at the Daihatsu Sirion, feel like missing my sis. She has MyV.. oohh noo missing her..
And of course Im missing my beloved car back home.. Hope he's fine..Luckily my dad is using him. City...im back home soon...I miss you badly!! Missing to drive you...
I really need to think hard to make this decision. I guess I need to keep looking and try to find the best one before I buy one!!
Look at the Daihatsu Sirion, feel like missing my sis. She has MyV.. oohh noo missing her..
And of course Im missing my beloved car back home.. Hope he's fine..Luckily my dad is using him. City...im back home soon...I miss you badly!! Missing to drive you...
1 comment:
yuhuu nikoman!! miss u!! im so stress di maktab kerjasama!! with tonnes of workload!! wish u were here...hukhukhuk..
Post a Comment