Thursday, March 6, 2008

An Early Walk




I wake up so early today... at 5.15 a.m. After prayer went out to see the sunrise near my house...it just 15 min walk.

The place called Mina..mmm.. I dont know whether its correct spelling or not. I used to go there before with my dad and he likes to fish there coz at Mina, theres lot..and lots of fish. If you do fishing there...definitely you will catch one... more than that...

Im so surprised to see school of fish jumping in the sea and many birds are waiting for them to be their breakfast. The birds are so fat ..yeah coz of lots of fish to be eaten.

I was so shocked to see the water is so crystal clear..can see the school of fishs swimming and jumping. Geram tul...cam rasa nak terjun jerr and catch all the fishes.. I guess I need a big freezer to stock all of these fishes.

Serious, if i can just jump and take the fishing net..for sure the stock of fishes that I will get will last for a year...may be more... really!!! Serious x tipu..

Well, my friend and I did enjoy walking and seeing the sunrise and I took some of good pictures. I think I will develop some of the pictures.. Today, I start with a good morning walk or exercise with the fresh breeze... Taubat x buat semua ni kalau kat Msia... Nak beli makanan kat belakang umah pun bwk kete..so laa lazy and lazy bump..( Ana kasul= Saya malas)

Alright people..let me share some of the pictures taken...

No comments: