Last two days ago, it was like a confession; my tears flew non-stop.I'm lying if I said I didn't cry since I'm here. Crying of the opportunity, crying of luck, crying of sadness, crying of anger, crying of tired, crying of missing and crying for no reason.
Well.. sometimes, I'm confused with myself, with my decision, with my life... Ohh God, please help this little lonely lady. It took me more than an hour to calm myself down. I prayed and prayed.. after sometimes I feel I cant breath well. I was trying to stop my tears.. but it was flowing like a water from a tap.
What have I done those days? Are these the revenge that I got? So many questions lingering my mind. At one point I really lost.. these days make me insane...
Everything that I do.. I try my best to do that sincerely, honestly and with full commitment. No matter how hard it is, I will try to do that. I never easily give up on things that I want. With my sincerely, honesty and full commitment sometimes never pay off. I only need pay off with appreciation..that's all I need. Instead, I got something that I never think off.. hurting them..
Deep inside me always saying that I wanna make other people happy and I can bear myself with unhappiness, suffering.. Trying my best to make other people happy and still at one point I hurt them badly. Keep praying from day to day..hope these things will not happened to me again.
Well.. sometimes, I'm confused with myself, with my decision, with my life... Ohh God, please help this little lonely lady. It took me more than an hour to calm myself down. I prayed and prayed.. after sometimes I feel I cant breath well. I was trying to stop my tears.. but it was flowing like a water from a tap.
What have I done those days? Are these the revenge that I got? So many questions lingering my mind. At one point I really lost.. these days make me insane...
Everything that I do.. I try my best to do that sincerely, honestly and with full commitment. No matter how hard it is, I will try to do that. I never easily give up on things that I want. With my sincerely, honesty and full commitment sometimes never pay off. I only need pay off with appreciation..that's all I need. Instead, I got something that I never think off.. hurting them..
Deep inside me always saying that I wanna make other people happy and I can bear myself with unhappiness, suffering.. Trying my best to make other people happy and still at one point I hurt them badly. Keep praying from day to day..hope these things will not happened to me again.
No comments:
Post a Comment