Dikala musim summer ni, tekak ni hanya memerlukan air, air, air ... Didnt feel hungry at all but thirsty all the time and I will easily get full by drinking 3 glasses of cold water. Sometimes do not know what to eat and even worst most of the time Im lazy to cook. Its really not worth it at all for me to cook all the way ( sweat, time) and end up Im eating alone. Sangat laa x berselera skali.
Nowadays, when Im in the kitchen at least 10-15 min, I started to feel my sweat is dropping thru every parts of my body. Sexy clothes & fan do not work at all. ( who cares, Im alone babe!!!) Then, i decided not to cook much unless I have too ( tu pun sbb nak kasi makanan kat orang2 disekelilling). Masak utk orang x pe sbb ramai and it worth my time right?
From the beginning of the summer, I found these yogurts. Im not into dairy and milky person. Minum susu segar jauh skali. Ohhh tidak, my throat doesn't accept at all unless its flavor. Here, there are babana milk and vanilla. Should be fine for me.
Actually, its started from my colleague. Every morning before she's going to the class, she will be eating this yogurt and its so mengeliurkan. Once i tried and its so yummy yummy. Taste like ice cream. Suker :)) Its layered yogurt, diatasnya putih and dibawahnya buah2 yg amat cedap.
Starting from that, every week I stock my fridge with yogurt at least 6 boxes. Strawberry, blueberry & cherry are my fav. For bfast and of course for dinner too. I think yogurt is an easy, quick and of course nutritious and healthy food for me especially during summer time. Amat laa cedap skali. Murah pun murah.
Naper bila di Msia, x de pun teringin nak makan yogurt? usah kata teringin pandang pun x penah. In US last time, my friend influenced me to eat yogurt too. Sedap jugak but still can compared here lagi lagi cedap. Adakah sbb x de benda lain lagi untuk di makan dikala diri ini sangat laa malas? Atau saya tidak menjumpai makanan2 yg membuka selera sy disini? Whatever it is, at least this yogurt make me happy and I do not feel hungry at all.
Nowadays, when Im in the kitchen at least 10-15 min, I started to feel my sweat is dropping thru every parts of my body. Sexy clothes & fan do not work at all. ( who cares, Im alone babe!!!) Then, i decided not to cook much unless I have too ( tu pun sbb nak kasi makanan kat orang2 disekelilling). Masak utk orang x pe sbb ramai and it worth my time right?
From the beginning of the summer, I found these yogurts. Im not into dairy and milky person. Minum susu segar jauh skali. Ohhh tidak, my throat doesn't accept at all unless its flavor. Here, there are babana milk and vanilla. Should be fine for me.
Actually, its started from my colleague. Every morning before she's going to the class, she will be eating this yogurt and its so mengeliurkan. Once i tried and its so yummy yummy. Taste like ice cream. Suker :)) Its layered yogurt, diatasnya putih and dibawahnya buah2 yg amat cedap.
Starting from that, every week I stock my fridge with yogurt at least 6 boxes. Strawberry, blueberry & cherry are my fav. For bfast and of course for dinner too. I think yogurt is an easy, quick and of course nutritious and healthy food for me especially during summer time. Amat laa cedap skali. Murah pun murah.
Naper bila di Msia, x de pun teringin nak makan yogurt? usah kata teringin pandang pun x penah. In US last time, my friend influenced me to eat yogurt too. Sedap jugak but still can compared here lagi lagi cedap. Adakah sbb x de benda lain lagi untuk di makan dikala diri ini sangat laa malas? Atau saya tidak menjumpai makanan2 yg membuka selera sy disini? Whatever it is, at least this yogurt make me happy and I do not feel hungry at all.


2 comments:
xsuke milky2 food ker?? aiyoh sis...sedap oooo more,h good 4 ur healt la..fresh milk jd my priopity everyday...pasal 2 skang bagai dipam2 muke nie...cam belon dah..hahahah....peduli ape kan...ati senang...mkn je...jnji sehat dan kuat~!!
errr...duno plak u r not milk person..bukan ke u minum milkshake ke...MILKshake
Post a Comment