Friday, July 3, 2009

CReSCeNT

Guess what, I found this crescent from Pillsbury in one of the cold store in Muscat. So shocked!! WHY? coz this crescent used to be my favourite bfast when I was in State last time. It was 8 years ago. And now I found it again!!! Terus grab. Im not sure you ppl out there seen this product before. Last time, I didnt know how to bake a cake and always buy from Pillsbury 3 steps baking cake. Fast, easy and yummy. Chocolate cake, brownies and of course crescent.

Kat Msia ader ker? I never see this before but cakes yes, we do have there. The best thing abt this crescent, of course you just peel the layer of the box and the dough of the crescent will pop out. Peel the layer of the dough, roll it and it turns out to be crescent!!! The put in the oven for 10-15 min, taraaaaaaaaaaa.... ready to eat. From one box, there are 8 pieces of crescents. Taste so good!!!



The dough is in the box



Before



After.. ready to eat ( abaikan rupa bentuknya, it suppose to be crescent shape, tapi sbb excited nak cepat2 jadi pelbagai bentuk)

7 comments:

Nur said...

wah! gile sdpppppppppppp!!

will try to find it here, waduh waduh, terus jadi lapar, padahal dah makan spagetti dah! hahahhaha

misss u sis!

Mince4AM said...

hahaha, ni mcm kuih siput gergasi

NuR said...

NuR: Alaaa... bestnya spagetti.. Nak laa jgk.

Missing u too sis :))

NuR said...

Mince4AM ... hehhehehe... betul tu mcm siput kan. Lawak kan!!

aiSyaLiciOus said...

bab mkn bg je la kat akak ku ini...hahahhaha....sume sodap....hehe...

cop

makcu said...

crescent yg xpress cm ni takdelaa kat msia
crescent yg tak xpress mlambaklaa kat pasar tani ek salah2 kat Bread Talk

nuke said...

memula ingatkan makan bulan sabit(crescent)..panic at the disco aku kejap..rupanya croissant berjenama cerscent...derrr