Thursday, September 18, 2008

Busy Week...

My class is already started this week. Feel so hectic and exhausted!!. Even my hours of lecturing is lesser than last semester ( 3 hours less) but still more preparation need to do. Last semester there was only one subject with 7 different groups and this semester, I got three subjects with three different semesters. Year one, Intro to Communication which is okey. Year two, Interpersonal Communication which is my interest and area and Year 3, Theories Of Mass Media which is not so okey. I dont like theory subject.. thats for sure!! But then I have too.. no choice.

Like previously, need a lot more preparation as here the lecturer MUST study more than students. I laa tu.. bukannya apa.. I need satisfaction of my lectures. When my students understood my lectures that is my satisfaction. It really a tough job for me to make them understand but Im slowly trying my best to use variety of teaching methods.

If you know me before.. I mean in giving lectures. Im the kind of person who like to give so many face expressions to my students. Thats me bebeh!!! Whether you like it or not you have to face it.

Coz of the new subjects and areas, everynite after terawih for sure I need to be like a student. Menelaah pelajaran.. Sometimes need to sleep till 2 coz of the long chapters. Ni semata2 utk students2 ku.. simplify the long notes, do mind mapping, giving handout etc. Still spoon feeding them.. even I hate and dont want to do that. But I still need to consider these coz of the level is so low.

I never regret choosing this line. Lecturing is my soul ( dashyat statement ni).. but I need to admit that I really enjoy what I am doing now.



This how it looks like when a lecturer like me is preparing lectures to their students

No comments: