It is on my right thumb and when I compared with my left side ...ohh my my.. its totally freaking me out!!
My left thumb...so straight rite?
How it is happened? I dont know!! Can feel this last two days ago but today I realize it looks different from my left side.. Ohh really scary the movie!!
My right thumb.. look at the red circle. Amat menakutkan skalikan? Tulangnya sudah terkluar agaknya...erggggh#$@&*^##(*&%@
Is it because of Judo practice? --> Yelah tu, baru 2 kali pegi practice bleh jadi cam tu ker? erghhh
Is it because of too much writing? --> Hahhahha, writing? Yeah rite!! Writing pe ke benda nyerr?? Cam writer duk slalu menulis..
Is it because of too many works that I do? --> Like what? Cooking? Washing? Cleaning? Sleeping? alllu... semua tu guna ibu jari kerr??
Is it because of typing this keyboard? --> Mmmmm... menaip guna ibu jari ker? Cam x guna jerr? Jap..nak tgk ...hahahha...tak guna pun..amatlah siut sekali
Kesimpulannya... x tahu laa cam mana bleh jadi cam tu. Yang I tahu skrg ni adalah ibu jari kanan ku sudah bertukar paras rupanya!! Ohhh Tidakkkkk!!!!!!
2 comments:
Hi Nik. I don't know how else to reach you because your later blogs didn't include the comments link. I've been wanting to write to you for a while now. Actually I ''terserempak' your blog ni masa tengah surf. I really enjoy reading your stories and I envy you for having the opportunity to experience living in the Middle East. Selalu jugak I singgah hoping you'd write something new. Anyway, just to let you know, I really love your stories and I hope you'll write more. Salam, Ika, KL
Hi Ika.. tq for commenting on my blog. That was so nice of you. Insyaallah, will keep updating the story mory from here. Do drop me you email. ;))
Post a Comment