Cant really sleep last nite coz of stomache..
Didnt know what happened!!
Woke up at 4 am and went to the toilet. Thought I got diarrhea but I was not.. puh.. Was thinking to take a medical leave but I have full classes today..8-12. Ohh noo!!.. Im no choice.. my students need me...
Make me really sweat!!
Came back fr the lectures at 4.30 and been sleeping till 8.00 pm. It was such a long slept..erggghhhss still painful!!! This time the panadol didnt work at all.
Really, I need a rest!!
*(^$##@#$%^&*&^%$@*(^%#@(&%@@
Didnt know what happened!!
Woke up at 4 am and went to the toilet. Thought I got diarrhea but I was not.. puh.. Was thinking to take a medical leave but I have full classes today..8-12. Ohh noo!!.. Im no choice.. my students need me...
Make me really sweat!!
Came back fr the lectures at 4.30 and been sleeping till 8.00 pm. It was such a long slept..erggghhhss still painful!!! This time the panadol didnt work at all.
Really, I need a rest!!
*(^$##@#$%^&*&^%$@*(^%#@(&%@@

No comments:
Post a Comment