Saturday, April 5, 2008

Good News!!


Look at the above picture...guess what is it? Children...so clever...car key!! For what? What is it means? Haaa... somebody give me the car? What??...Pak Arab kasi I kete?...Alhamdulillah, kalau laa ader.. I will accept it without any other intention okey.. If with intention, definitely will not take it okey!!.. Ingat suker2 kerr orang nak kasi kete kat kita!!

Look this one plak? Aaaa... look at properly..see the key chain!!...Aaaa... so smart children!! Yeah, its a rented car!! Muahahhaha...It was a good news right?? Even it is a rented car but still, I feel I was bless...




Initially, the people from the budget car told us, the car will be available on wednesday and dah berkobar2 dah ni nak pegi ambik. But today he called and i was so excited to go and take it. It was a Nissan Tida (will upload the picture later).

After back fr the office, planned with my friend to have a walk by the beach. Tu pun tgk keadaan laa dulu... seem so tired and exhausted. Tahu tak last nite I cant sleep.. slept at nearly 4am. Most probably coz of the tea.. make me awake and watched 2 movies in a roll!! (angel eyes & catch me if you can)
I got a good sleep this afternoon till at 5 my alarm clock rang and I did sms my friend to cancel the plan. Really tired..not even can take off my head from the pillow!! Guess what, my friend reply with diff thing.. she told me that the rented car people called and we can collect the car today. What??$^*(*$@#^&*)-- terbeliak anak mata I..you!! Terkejut..coz he promised on wednesday.. terawal laa plak which is GOOD!! All the sudden, my tiredness gone!! terus bangun semayang and feel so fresh.. so laa kesiutan bunyinya kan..hehehhe

Yeah..i know, it sounds so obsess right? I am.. its really hard not to have a car here. That makes me so excited!! Finally...there I come...

Been signing some of documents and most probably will be renting this car for 3 months before I go back for my holiday this summer. I did share with my friend (RO90 each) but its under my name.. like my sisters said.. Kan iron lady..siut jerr kan..so iron lady laa kena jd driver!! We can registered under 2 names but we need to pay extra RO45 if im not mistaken.. So mahalkan?? x pasal2 nak kena bayar lebih plak!! This is because of the insurance things.. so x yah laa nak membuang duit coz of that kan?

After took a car fr the hotel actually.. the company operated in one of the hotel here..so good right, their marketing strategy!! They know many foreigner will be staying at the hotel and its a good place for them to have a rent car there!! So great!!

Then, my friend and I went to the store and wanted to buy smtg..kononnya nak beli grocieries laa yg kebiasaannya beli in the weekends. So laa mengada2 kan?? Maklum laaa ader kete skrg ni..langkah pun panjang skit errr...

I do not know what to buy but these attracted me!! What is it? A nice thin and sexy bottle of pepsi and mountain dew. So beli tu jerr laa... nampak sgt cam x de apa nak beli kan? Memang mengada2...

Look at the bottle of pepsi..so slim and thin..so cute mute ka. Its a glass bottle not plastic...aaa jgn main2 wehhh. Went I took the mountain dew bottle, my friend looked me differently.. Guess what she said ??

" Biar betui budak ni nak minum air apa tu? Lain macam jerr botol dia...ni nak kena observed tul2 ni.. you tu under age lagi kat sini" hahahahhah...then dia gelak2.. AMAT LAA KESIUTAN SKALI KAN!!

I was laughing to the floor... mentang2 laa I ni x brapa tinggi ukurannya..ckp under age..Hallloooo... semua org kat sini x percaya I ni doctorata ( pensyarah laa a tu).. They are still thinking that Im a little kid.. kureng asam punyerrr olang!! Only coz of ketinggian ku yg x brapa tinggi ni... ish..ish...ish!!


No comments: