Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Good?? Not So Good??

These are the things that are not so good:

1. Weather
  • At nearly 5.30 am, my alarm clock rang and I woke up and can hear the wind blew and swing the things from outside. How strong the wind was right?
  • When it was strong wind for sure it will get dusty... even it will be a bit chill but it going to be very dusty..dusty okey!! so x suker!! Mukaku perlu ditutup supaya habuk2 tidak terkena dimuka ku yg tak berapa licin ini and of course my eyes too!!


2. My taxi driver
  • As always, came late to pick me up to class...Ergghhh so geram!! As been told, I got 8 o'clock class everyday. Do you understand??? EVERYDAY!!! Still, I need to call him every morning to wake him up. Hallo...cam laa laki I nak kena kejut everyday. Tak kuasa okey!! And his reason " Nom..Nom..sorry aaa...sorry aaa..." (NOM=tido)
  • Cant wait to get my own car so that I will not facing this problem again and again.


3. My students
  • Ade lagi yg antar assignment today. Bleh? Its supposed to due on 22 and today is 26. One day late..2 marks will be deduct okey!! Tu pun x takut jgk... suka ati kau laah labu!!
  • Even worst, the homework that was due on 8 and today ader lagi jembalang2 yang hantar. Bleh? So good right?...X larat dah nak ckp apa...
4. Attitude
  • Perangai manusia yg amat tidak berperikemanusiaan. So selfish! erggg soh laa geram. Luckily im alone at the moment. If got somebody with me for sure need to hear my mumbling ....
  • Bak kat org, " mulut jerr manis, tapi kat belakang buat smtg serious x ikhlas"..so laa x baik kan? How can you do that???*&))^@#!

5. My Health
  • Not so good today...feel like my bones are cracking due to the Judo class yesterday and feel like having fever+ flu...Ohhh..these are not a good sign!!! Plz..plz.. I need visitors tmrw. I definitely dont wanna get sick.. who is going to cook? Who is going to chat with them?

Overall, the worst things is the attitude of some of people that I cant really stand with!! Really.. sabor jerr laaa... I need to feel calm and rest and keep telling myself...Not every people is the same right and of course the way they are been raised are diff. How I wish God can show them in the right path and considered what other people feeling!!

Beside not so good things of course I have good things too...

  1. So happy I will have visitor from Niwza, another lecturers fr Msia will come and visit me and my friends.
  2. Cant wait to cook for them.. as I love to cook!! Yelah..memang suka masak, memandangkan x de org nak makan itu la sebabnya x masak and malas nak masak.. Tak baik masak then x makan...itu membazir namanya kan??
  3. Went out to buy food stuff to cook tmrw: fruits, drinks, veggies etc.
  4. Help my colleague to do her resume - suker laa kan dulu ajar kanak2 ribena buat resume. Dah lama dah x carik2 mistakes dlm resume!!
Alrite.. thats all for today.. Memandangkan I feel so exhausted with the blocking nose and dizzy. Its time for the movie and for bed!!

Good movie for the weekend's nite " What's girl want"... jom..jom tgk movie. Ntah bila nyerr movie pun x tahu. Layan jerr laa labu sebelum mata bleh tutup.

No comments: