Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Arabic Salad

Today is my second day of Judo practice. It was so exhausted and very hectic. Been running in the classroom for 10 rounds and do the Judo push up and some basic techniques of Judo. It was fun to learn the new things even I can feel like my bones are cracking. I can feel my neck is so painful... could be coz of the new techniques. Overall I was happy and I had fun especially practiced with kids.

Went back home and had my prayer and all the sudden no electricity. Its common here with no electricity. In one week for sure will be a no electricity ...ntah apa2 ntah diaorg ni!! Last two days ago at nite there was no electircy too...it was nearly 11.30pm and at the time I was going to bed. Usually, I will on my TV before I off my room's light and will watch tv till I feel very sleepy. The moment I switch off the light and lying down on the bed, the tv pop out and a few second I received sms fr my friend downstairs. She was asking abt the electricity. Was so freaking out.. Im alone ok.. and of course Im freaking out!!

Well, back to the story...it was nearly 1/2 hours no electricity and I was very tired. I feel like sleeping but I couldnt coz too hot. So I decided to make something...taraaaaaaaaa.... jom main masak2..jom laa..jom laa..resepi baru ni.. cepat..cepat...sementara tunggu ada elektrik baik kita main masak2 yg x memerlukan elektrik...

My colleagues taught be how to make an Arabian Salad. It taste so good and I like it so much. Ini adalah percubaan kali ke-2... and tak puas betul rasanya makan ni. Sedap...dan berkhasiat !!

The ingredients are:
  1. cucumber -finely chopped
  2. tomatoes - finely chopped
  3. pasley - finely chopped
  4. olive oil
  5. salt
  6. sugar
  7. lemon juice
  8. bread ( lebanon bread) - kat sini senang nak carik coz everywhere in bakery ada jual...so laa murah 100 biase for 8 pieces... alah yg org mkn shawarma tu like roti kebab...roti tu laa
Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mixed it well.

Toast the bread till it looks brown and crispy



Then, put it into a plastic bag and crumple the bread into small pieces





Finally, add the bread with the mixed chopped vegetables



Do add the bread with veges when you are ready to eat.

Udah siap... electric pun dah ada..

Jom..jom time to eat and time to rest and relax...
Puh..really exhausted!!








No comments: