
Today, i been bitten by the bee..Oman Bee..Extremely pain...
I'm done with the class at 12 noon today and my students keep coming to see me to get their notes in their flash drive. One female student told me .."miss..miss..U need to b careful with the bee, so dangerous". I said..no problem, Insyaallah it will not bite me. And after couple of minutes, I feel something at my elbow ... feel like been bite.. Oh damn it.. it is that bee..
Yeah..yeah... I admit I hit that bee earlier..just a gentle hit and GREAT...that bee revenge me with a very painful bite.
I rush t the toilet to wash the bite at my elbow.. according to my colleague, Dr M, its better to wash it. Well... my elbow turned red and I told Ms S that I need to got the hospital. Well, the hospital close at 2.30 and at my watch was 1.50. Mmmmm...I dont think I can make it.. x pe laa.. sapu ubat gamat dulu...and will see how is it after that...
Back home very early today, at nearly 3. Been sleeping and resting till 5 coz feel very week. Before I sleep, I put minyak gamat... and luckily got better now.. all the red point of bites gone but still feel a bit of pain.
I'm done with the class at 12 noon today and my students keep coming to see me to get their notes in their flash drive. One female student told me .."miss..miss..U need to b careful with the bee, so dangerous". I said..no problem, Insyaallah it will not bite me. And after couple of minutes, I feel something at my elbow ... feel like been bite.. Oh damn it.. it is that bee..
Yeah..yeah... I admit I hit that bee earlier..just a gentle hit and GREAT...that bee revenge me with a very painful bite.
I rush t the toilet to wash the bite at my elbow.. according to my colleague, Dr M, its better to wash it. Well... my elbow turned red and I told Ms S that I need to got the hospital. Well, the hospital close at 2.30 and at my watch was 1.50. Mmmmm...I dont think I can make it.. x pe laa.. sapu ubat gamat dulu...and will see how is it after that...
Back home very early today, at nearly 3. Been sleeping and resting till 5 coz feel very week. Before I sleep, I put minyak gamat... and luckily got better now.. all the red point of bites gone but still feel a bit of pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment