Monday, March 3, 2008

So Long I Did Not Jot Down


Woo... seriously, its quiet sometimes I didnt blog. Been busy...really busy... and I really got something to jot down in my blog but unfortunely I dont have time to do so.. I now, I feel I need to make rule to myself to jot down something as many posts as i could...Well, these were some of the update that I left:

  • Class has started on 2 Feb... and as expected for the first week class, the students didnt turn up.
  • My parents went back to Msia on 16 Feb., a week after they got resident cards. Pity them, they need to wait almost 2 weeks to get the cards.. Poor system here..
    • I'm so sad went they are not around. Its drive me crazy for couple of weeks. Imagine people, my parents been with me here almost 1 months plus and everyday I came back from college, they are at home.. My mum will keep some food for my lunch and my dad is waiting for the in the living hall while watching tv. And after they gone back to Msia, when I'm back home...nobody at home...the house is so quite...I feel so lonely...see...see..now my tears are flowing non-stop.. Please God, give me spirit to face these challenges...Amin.
  • A day that my parents left, the wire of my laptop broke...puh, that was the first ever challenge that I need to face... Hello, I can live without internet...thats my life at the moment, especially when nobody is around. Alhamdulillah, I make to fix the wire and only need to wait for 2 days... Mahal tu wey...tukar wire jerr dah RO2.5. Sajerr jerr nak charge foreigner..so bad...but its ok..at least I can used the laptop again..

No comments: