Rumahku yg dipanggil 'flat' oleh Omani
The Omani called an apartment is 'flat'. The flat is pretty good and it just two years been build. There is two rooms and two bathrooms. I managed to get good price RO150/month instead of RO200. The flat is empty and with the furniture loan, I need to get all the basic things asap.
Bilikku yang dihiasi dgn tikar tetapi menyerupai carpet
Well, on the first day of moving from the hotel to the flat, I decided to look at the things in souq(downtown) and compare the prices from shops to another shops. On that day itself, late in the afternoon, we went for shopping all of the things. Things that I bought were:
- TV - 21' Sharp : RO54.50
- Microwave - Sanyo: RO20
- Washing machine automatic- Panasonic : RO79.50
- Refrigerator - Toshiba : RO76
- Stove :RO56
- Iron Board :RO6
- Mat - small : RO6
- Mat - big :RO10
- Chair (4) + table :RO22
- Bed (single) :RO19
- Matress (single) : RO15
- Matress (king) : RO40
These are the things that I bought...amazingly all of these can be bought at the same time... Really I was crazy !! I wouldn't do this in Msia... definetly..mana ada duit beb!!
So I spent RO400++ for a day to buy all those things above... giler tu, x penah dibuat orang beli semua benda tu at the same time.. Alhamdulillah, coz of the furniture loan, I can buy those things.. hehehe... but still laa.. every month I need to pay back for RO200... sama laa jgk kiranya.. yg lainnya x de interest laa.. tu yg bestnya.
1 comment:
hahha.. found you at last :)
update la lagi blog. seronok dengar cerita hang
lin
Post a Comment