Friday, January 11, 2008

A Day To Depart...



My flight to Oman is on Saturday, 30th December 2007. The flight to Muscat will transit to Bahrain for an hour 30 minutes. It took us 7 hours flight to Bahrain and it wa
s definitely a hectic journey. I was so lucky to have a very supportive parent that accompanied me to Oman. We took Gulf Air as the other airlines seem so expensive. The flight on 30th Dec was at 11.45 am. A nite before we left home, my mum, my sisters and myself were bz packing and settled some of house works. We slept at nearly 3 am and early in the morning we woke up and went to the airport. Arrived at the airport at nearly 9. We need to reach airport as early as possible because of many bags that we carried. Guess how many bags I carried? 3.. nope...5..no way..Its 7 bags not including hand luggage. Each of us carried 2 hand luggage and overall we have 13 bags. I knew its going to be excess luggage but again I'm so lucky to have a very lovely uncle who works with DCA. He helped me went through these. Initially, we need to pay more that RM5000 for the excess luggage ..its 99kg excess.. can u imagine that?? Million thanks to him.. Alhamdulillah, it went very smooth. Well, going with mum especially, she needs to bring all sort of things include pan and pots... can be blame her. Good for me too.. now I realized after been mumbling to her all the time.


Gulf Air was ok.. Not so good not so bad.. The moment I'm on board, I got bad impression on the stewardess. I was carrying my handbag, bagpack and a bag of laptop and asked the stewardess to help me to put up all my bags. I received 'superb' feed back from her .. instead of she helping me to put all my bags up she was telling me to put by myself... I was so mad and told my dad. My dad rise his voice and at last she did it for me.. So cruel!! Hello... look at me..look at my height..i'm not even can reach to the top... If I can for sure I didnt need your help!!!... HELLO.... She is not even Arabian kinda look.. She look like Japanese and got an Asian look.. HELLO... so laaa action!! Anyway, these are the meal that they served....KL-Bahrain


On the left:
Starter: Mild spiced noodle salad with cucumber & tomato ( so laa x sedap),
Main Course: Penne Pasta (steamed carrots, pumpkin in cheese served with seared chicken & tomato sauce, white bread slices (sedap laa kgk sebab dah lapar sgt)
Drink: Mango Juice ( sedap sgt..pekat dan amatlah juicy)

On the right:
Pineapple crumble cake

Mix fruits
Freshly brewed coffee

Movie dlm flight amat lah dull.. No good movie and not many choices. Really cant compare to MAS. In the flight, I was just eating, thinking, mumbling, napping and of course look at people..

We transit at Bahrain for 1 hour and 30 min. Bahrain airport look nice and not as big as KLIA. Got many people and suprisingly many people transit to Bahrain to others destination. I thought all people in our flight will going to the same place, Oman but I'm wrong..I met 2 ladies at KLIA with the same flight to Bahrain. They are going to London and transit at Bahrain too.. much more cheaper according to them..


Well, the journey to Muscat not so bad. We took another Gulf Air flight.. By the time we got in the flight, again I felt so hungry.. ohh no what happened to me. I was so lucky coz in that flight they served meal.. walla!!.. nicer than flight fr KL-Bahrain. They served a box of meal contained a box of cheesy pasta, lebanon mini bread, fruits, water and a small bar of chocolate. Good..very good!!





Funny incident happened on my way to KLIA. Kononnya, nak pakai kasut yg dah lama x pakai. Kasut tu, i bought it in USA way back in 2002 and it is still in good condition. so
mlm tu duk try2 pakai sambil jalan2 and it was ok. In the morning, we were so rushing to the airport. Coz of so many bags, my 2 brothers will going to KLIA by KLIA express with all the bags and i will drive my car and my dad will drive his. Yang nak jadikan citer, on the way to sent my 2 bros, I can feel smtg wrong with my shoes.. bila tekan pedal kete..cam ada smtg yg jatuh2..tahu tak apa? Tapak kasut ku rupanya.. may be because dah lama tak pakai, kasut pun dah merajuk..so terpaksa laaa call my bro tolong carikkan my shoes or slipper in the bags.. bayangkan 7 bag tu x tahu yg mana satu yg ada kasut.. terpaksa laa dia kena carik satu2 ..dah laaa all the bags dah kunci with smll padlock. He did good job, with wild guess he managed to find slipper..at least laa kan.. So pakailah slipper ....hhehehhe...

No comments: