Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wow !!!

I received an email of this "The first shop of its kind in Saudi Arabia". Im laughing to the floor when Im looking at the pictures. Adakah?? So laaa lawak kan?


I dont think its happened in Oman. Omani people are good people. My students? Yeah, the saw and knew better than I am.


As I always tell my students, we cannot judge people especially you people with Dishdasha and Abaya. You never know... culturally or religion?


I watched one programme in Dubai TV last week, one Emirati lady didnt cover her head and she mentioned to the viewers, many Emirati are wearing "Shela"/ tudung is only coz of their culture. So shocked!!


When I asked my students here, they still think covering their head is part of the religion and not coz of culture. Alhamdulillah... :))



Like watching a movie

How I wish my students can focus and concentrate like this when they are listening to my lectures

2 comments:

aiSyaLiciOus said...

OMG! sis,really happend ke?? cam 2 skali kusyuk nyer..hahahha...
sungguh xsopan..hehe

AkHmALiEtHo dE' LoWrENzOrE said...

just blog walking..smbl click2 nuffnang.. singgah2 lew @ http://akhmalithodelowrenzore.blogspot.com/