All of my life is a journey which paths that I take, what I look back on,and what I look forward to is up to me. I determine my destination, what kind of road I will take to get there,and how happy I am to get there...
where have u been....hah! balik nikah kah? hehehehhe...write to me tau...currently my parents are here, so quite busy with the plan etc, and guess what? i have to present my 1st year report! gile, tak buat apa lagik eceh..please pray for me!
2 comments:
cpt2 update la sis...lame xdgr cite dah nie....rinnnnnndddddduuuuuuu =))
missss u nur
where have u been....hah! balik nikah kah? hehehehhe...write to me tau...currently my parents are here, so quite busy with the plan etc, and guess what? i have to present my 1st year report! gile, tak buat apa lagik
eceh..please pray for me!
what's up with u?
Post a Comment