Bokhur is incense and in every places I go here definitely got the smell. Guess what, Omani people burned daily in their homes or shops. For the first time here, honestly I cannot stand with the smell. My goodness... fuhhh make me migrain!! Even, when my mum was here she complaint about the smell from our neighbors's house.
At souq, there are many people selling bokhur and also frankincense but I never want to go nearer and asked for these. Dah x suker kan.. buat apa nak tanya kan..
After a while I am here.. ( almost a year), bau bauannya macam best laa plak. I bet my mum is going to be suprised with me when she knows I bought this set of bokhur. Actually, there are so many flavors with so many names. Ingatkan murah, rupanya bleh tahan jugak mahalnya. I got a set of this including the burner, charcoal, lighter and bukhor costs me nearly RO10.
Well, it took me nearly an hour to choose the smell. Actually, the smell of bukhor from jasmine make migrain. ( baunya cam ling..ling skit... u got what I mean right) - please buat2 faham okey people.
People here use bukhor as their perfume and it will permeate clothes and all the things around.
Good thing about bokhur is not only can make the entire house smell good but the smell can kill the insects too. Isnt it great??
Good thing about bokhur is not only can make the entire house smell good but the smell can kill the insects too. Isnt it great??
The blue burner, a box of bukhor , coal and the lighter. This cost me RO10. Expensive ooooo...


3 comments:
hehheheheh
i think i have smelled it once, and it made me puke, i mean, almost puke, yuck, i hate it too...
and i hate the smell of sausage, can u imagine? therefore, if i went to car boot sales, or even in the park, i will just inhale many oxygen before i pass the stall..
butttttttttttt, i love the smell of cookiess.....nur, i'm going to try your butter chicken recipe tomorrow! wish me luck!
Hehehhehe.... u cant smell sausage for real? ;))
I know you butter chicken will be better than mine. Good luck bebe!!
Nurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
where are u...are u still in msia or in dubai? hope you are fine and enjoying life! muahsssssssss, missssssssss u....and ur posts...*wink wink*
Post a Comment