Friday, November 28, 2008

National Day Celebration

National Day celebration held at the college last week in the evening. It went pretty well with the attendance of some VIPs including the Wali (person who is in charge of Sur) , Ministry people, Police, etc. That was the first time for me to attend the event organized by the college. Previously, there were some events but I never attend. Ntah laa ... apa ker jadah this time I wanted to go.. may be coz of my students keep coming to my room and persuade me to come I guess ;))

The event started at 7.30pm with the arrival of VIPs guests. Followed by recite of Holy Quran. Then the event continued with the first performance from disable people sang a song in Arabic. It was a sad song with emotional feeling...




Those were kids singing and dancing with their traditional song. Look at them.. They were wearing their traditional clothes too.. ( I guess the college invited them to performance, definitely they are not my students )



Those were outsiders too. They were singing and dancing their traditional song. Nice song ... They make me moved my body too..



That was like a musical drama... look at the "dukun" who was wearing the mask. So scary.. I guess there was the story behind this.. Never had a chance to ask my students..



Some of my students performed this. They were dancing with the sword. It looks real..Some of them are so talented. So proud of them ;))

No comments: