Friday, October 24, 2008

Transformation... Again??

Yeah... look at the title of this post. Transformation... what transformation? Again?? Yess... Last time I did transformation in my previous page on "New Look"

And this time again at my living hall... cakap x de masa? yeah..yeah.. but still my eyes need to see something nice and good.

Well, as told earlier Im extremely bz this semester. Ramadhan continue with Syawal.. still never have much time to do something that I used to do such as:
  • chatting in YM ( family, friends etc)
  • reading story books
  • updating my blog
  • surfing net and reading blogs
  • cooking & baking
  • doing the house things
  • loitering by the beach while eating shawarma
  • watching my favourite programmes
  • sleep early wake up late
Though I missed doing all of those things but still I need to adjust my time and find ways to do that...

Since came back from Eid on 5th October, my weekends are full with activities. Exhausted!! But not this week. I make a point to stay at home this weekend to do some of the things that I missed. Last week dah berjalan ke Nizwa kan? and weekend before ada guests.. so this week wajib duk umah!!

Memandangkan banyak keje nak buat kat rumah ni, yesterday I woke up so early at 6.30am and started to clean my house. It started from the kitchen, living hall, guest room and my room and also the bathroom. Even terasa macam 'maid' but then the satisfaction is there when I see my house clean and look good.

The cleaning, mopping and arranging process took me almost 3 hours. Penat wehh.. rumah sekangkang kera ni pun memerlukan banyak masa. Baru tahu kan bila dah ader rumah sdiri. You guys need to thanks to your maid then. hehehhehe.... Me? Thanks to my mum who is always cleaning and sweeping my room in KL.

For almost a month I didnt clean my house ( sweeping, mopping etc) and yesterday baru buat semua ni. Guess what... habuk dan kotoran tu dah bercupak2.. berkilo2.. bayangkan laa. Then rambut2 ku yg keguguran.. mak oiiii rasanya bleh dibuat rambut palsu. Seriously, amat menakutkan skali.. bermasalah betul ni!! Hehehhehe... shame on me!!!

Somebody gave me a big carpet and big pillow for the living room during Ramadhan and now I got time to arrange them in my living hall. Pemurah dan baik hati orang ni bagi semua ni kan?

This is the new transformation of my living hall. Dah jadi cam orang Oman dah.. coz diaorg ni biasanya duk kat bawah without chairs.. Dah duk kat Oman kenalah ikut cara diaorg kan??





Ni living hall previously.. see.. tikar jer you.. sian i!! ( that pillow i bought it here at Home Living and carpet yg panjang tu Ikea Malaysia... Tikar? Of course here.. Mahal tu..siut jer!!!


Taraaaa.... ni yg yesterday nyerr.. latest laa ni.. carpet tu dgn pillow kotak2 tu yg orang kasi..


Told you my living hall is small.. enough for me staying alone right??



This section also I did rearrange... all the seashells tu berhabuk punya laaa...not now of course. Luckily nobody noticed. But cant hide from my eyes..



Close up skit... dah bersih ni.. siap basuh2 berus2 lagi seashells ni.. tu yg nampak putih semacam tu..

Mission accomplished at least... Im done with:
  • Updating some post of my blog
  • Cleaning my house
  • Watching some my favorite programmes ( grey's anatomy, oprah show, desperate housewife, so you can dance, extreme make over, made, my sweet 16th)
  • Chat with my sis ( im still waiting for u lil bro to chat.. miss u)
  • Cooking ( yesterday for lunch and give away to my friends to
Instead I did not finish:
  • reading my lectures for next week ( still got time today..hopefully)
  • marking my students' quizzes ( they keep asking me )
  • mid term exam questions & assignment questions for my boring, dull subject (theory of media)
Of course I got something and I lose something right. I done with something and definitely need to forgo something... Thats for sure ;)

* People... will try to find my time to update my blog. Told you I have lots of story and mory to tell you. Just keep checking or subscribe my blog to know more. Thanks for keep supporting me to jot down "Life in Oman"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss nur..cun sey ur living hall new looked..hehe..u did great transformation kan?kan? besh nyer lah have own house kan...even small pon xper la but atleast ade dr xder kan..hehe..miss nur,i'm cpnfusing la rite now (eh,btol ke ayat i nie?) ekekek..sbb xtau ptt ke x accept offer from uitm for fther stdy...headache la sis..hope u can spirit to think carefully...love to hear it from u sis~!! miss u (^0^) -aisyawannabe-

aiSyaLiciOus said...

anonymous = aisyawannabe = sya (^0^)