Tonite I feel like blogging .. even banyak lagi keje nak buat sebenar benarnya. Im just done with mopping my kitchen yg berhabuk yg teramat sgt. Coz of tmrw weekend and x de apa2 agenda bleh laa spent my time to blog. Lagipun dah lama x update blog ni.. blog pun dah berhabuk kan??
Last week, I went to beraya to Nizwa which is 2 1/2 hours from Sur. Even "kekeringan" sbb since balik summer ari tu lagi gaji x masuk2 still jugak ada hati nak berjalan. Sebabnya sudah stress sangat duk asyik study and study and rasanya ini adalah masa utk berjalan menikmati keindahan alam. Baik punya alasan...
Last week, I went to beraya to Nizwa which is 2 1/2 hours from Sur. Even "kekeringan" sbb since balik summer ari tu lagi gaji x masuk2 still jugak ada hati nak berjalan. Sebabnya sudah stress sangat duk asyik study and study and rasanya ini adalah masa utk berjalan menikmati keindahan alam. Baik punya alasan...
Left Sur early in the morning right after subuh prayer at 5.30 am and I arrived Nizwa at nearly 9 am. After took our bfast we went to Jebel Shan. Jebel Shan is a mountain located in northeastern Oman. It is a highest mountain of the country. Kat atas ni amat laa sejuk cam kat Cameron Highlands and angin bersepoi2.. best laa weather cam ni.
Will put more photos in this post and lets the photos tell the story...
Green scenery on the way to the top of Jebel Shan
With my colleague ( am I that short?)
Souvenirs that can be found on the top of the mountains. Key chains that are made from bulu kambing
Souvenirs that are made fr bulu kambing dijadikan as a prayer mat. Mahal .. its RO20 each coz of handmade






No comments:
Post a Comment