Since morning been bz with checking and marking my students assignments and homeworks. This is going to be my routine for this couple of week before final exam. My paper ( Intro to journalism & PR) will be on 21 May... soon rite? Biasa laa selagi exam tak start selagi tu laa kanak2 unta ni duk kluar masuk from my room. Guess what they want? These are the lines that was common for these few days before an exam start...
" Ms Nur.. can I look at my marks?" " Miss...ohh miss.. plz help me miss.. I need more marks" " You need to help me Miss.. my point is under 1 pointer.. plz..plz!!" " Not good Miss if you didnt help us.. Islam said we need to help each others" " All the chapters need to read Miss?" " Do we need to read the notes you write on the board or the paper that you gave?" " Why cannot know our marks miss.. mafi adil (not fair)" " Teacher...teacher..how my assg? my homework? my presentation?"
and of course more and more students are coming to ask the same questions. Penat weyy Miss Nur nak menjawabnya.. asyik duk jwb benda yg sama jerr.. Tak larat okey. Kekadang penat duk melayan budak2 ni jer. Selagi x exam selagi tu laa dtg x henti2.. Kunci pintu pun...siap ketuk2..Miss...Miss...I know you are inside ( siap jerit2 tu.. coz they know that Im inside)...hehheh. Macam budak2 tadika laa plak..main sorok2!! Adakah lecturernya ini amat kejam skali sampai kunci pintu tu. Ahaks.
Guess what my answers for their questions:
" Are you sure you wanna know your marks? If you wanna know now.. mafi musykil ( no problem) but I will not help you anymore in your final exam. But if you dont wanna see your mark now, Insyaallah..I will try my best to help. Allah Karim.. Plz..do doa after your solat!! Ask Allah to help you..."

" What Miss... you havent finish?? What are you doing? You only have one subject to teach and no kids at home" .... Amboi..amboi lancang kuning tul mulut yerr.. Suker suker ati jerr ckp cam tu. Diaorg plak yg mempertikaikan keje I..bleh?? Siut jerr kan.. Tu laa alkisahnya budak2 unta ni, ckp tak bertapis langsung. Nak kasi markah lebih pun terpaksa pikir 40 kali.. amat laa berhati perut skali kan?? Memang laa kekdg diorg ni x de tokmaninah..
I supposed to arrange the final exam papers in my HOD 's ( head of department) room at 2pm today. At 11.30 am, he came.. "you girls ready?" "Can we do it now""alllu... baru kul 11.3o..not even 12 yet..janji yesterday kul 2..ni sorang suker2 ati jerr nak panggil org.. Orang bz okey.. chewah..bz tuh!!
Nak tak nak terpaksa laa pegi gak bilik dia nak sort kan final exam papers. I didnt know the system here as this is my first time doing this here. Dulu masa mula2 sampai kat sini, I did help my colleague table out the result of the students and also be an invigilators for the final exam. Mula2 sampai kat sini dulu, terus kena jadi invigilators.. dasyhat weh.. Lagi dasyhat, dpt tangkap ramai students2 meniru. Haaa... ambik kau!!
Diaorg ni nampak jerr pakai kopiah, songkok, serban, jubah but then bab2 menipu ni...Ya Rabbi..tip top laa. Senang sajer.. masukkan toyol2 and setan2 dlm tgn baju jubah tu.. aaa mana nak nampak kan.. Jgn nak tipu dgn I okey.. I got six sense!! Serious, I can smell the students who are trying to cheat!! Ntah cam mana laa bleh dpt six sense ni. Mula2 jaga exam, biasa laa bdk2 ni duk bisik2 laa dikalangan diorg... wahh.. new lecturer aaa... sure diorg ckp cam tu kan??? Still remember .. 4..5 students asked me " Are you a new teacher here?" hahahha .. Im laughing to the floor .. Lerr.. ingat apa.. student? Staff? Siut jerr kan...
Seingat i, I caught 7 students who were cheating at that time. Aaaa... muncung laaa.. bila kena tangkap... Tu laa... sapa suruh meniru!! Nampaknya pendek cam ni..garang okey.. hehhehe!! Tahu takut...
Well, at my HOD's room buat apa tau. Photocopy all of the question papers. Ya Rabbi... buat semua ni sdiri.. tak penah dibuat org. Imagine, we have 7 subjects and each of the subjects we have 7 groups and each groups we have 30 students. haaaa...kira..kira skrg.. brapa nak kena photostat tu. Byk wehh.. Some of the questions papers are done yesterday and some need to finish it today as my HOD will leave the office for the meeting tmrw. Nak tak nak..terpaksa laa buat.
After photostat, ambik stapler.. stapler kan each of the question paper..letakkan dlm envelope and etc...ect.. Byk laa process nya sampai x ingat laa nak jot down here.. Biasa laaa my HOD is kinda ringan tulang skit. Dia laa yg buat most of the work. Since another of of the staff title "DR" cam bz jerr duk chatting.. dia buat x tahu jerr laa kan. My other colleague pun cam tu gak..jenis x brapa nak buat keje.. nak buat keje dan x nak buat keje sama byk lerr. Not like me.. I x bleh laa tgk org duk buat sorang2.. its totally not me. As I need and wanted to settle it quickly. Seriously.. Bila duk wat menyetepler kertas2 tu.. bleh tak...sorang duk kalut berchatting dgn laptopnya and sorang lagi just duduk tgk I duk buat semua ni dgn my HOD.. sanggup tu duk tgk jerr... Waduh.. bengkak ati akak ni!! Mmmm.... suka ati kau laa labu.. x responsible langsung kan!!
I was complaining to my HOD in nicest way.. why we need to do all of these things. Well, as these college can baru lagi and the system kinda mess up. Semua benda alah ni kena buat sdiri sbbnya.. exam centre x wujud lagi. Sabor jerr laa.. Bila semua org duk buat keje ni..cam cepat laa skit kan.. and we seems like a factory workers. Hahahhha... so systematic ..sorang photostat, sorang stapler, sorang stamped and sorang lagi put it in envelope. Tak kurang laa smtimes each of us will be curik tulang.. I can see you!!
My HOD is pretty nice.. we started the work with a cup of coffee and we ended our word with a cup of tea. Bagus kan..at least laa kan. Mmm... well yg sorang lagi lak..so title "DR" tu.. ckp jerr byk.. nak blanja mkn kat otel laa..nak blanja lunch laa ...dinner laa.... towards the end.. hempeh.. tetiber jerr duk diam. So x baik kan?? My friend punyer lah bengang... Mmmm... Kalau dah K***** tu.. K***** jgk kan?? Hehhehhe....
I was so exhausted while doing these things.. what more they put on the Hindi song. Ohhh.. what a song!! Old hindi song.. was so dull and make me really headache.. X suker laaa dgr lagu hindi..serious since dulu2 lagi I really cant stand with Hindi songs.. Sowwwey!! After a while, my friend and I told them to turn off.. hahahha.. kejam tul so laa direct to ampang point kan??? Peduli apa.. dah x tahan dah.. pening..peningan dah dtg ni.. nanti kang x siap keje ni kang.. baik tutup cepat2 lagu tu.. Hahhh...
We got 1/2 hour break for the prayer and we are done at nearly 5pm. Terasa kelaparan and kepenatan after been doing these things.. I only took my bfast in early in the morning and till 5 x mkn apa.. just duk minum..minum.. sampai perutku pun berbunyi x henti2.. angin sudah masuk dah!!!
After asar prayer when back home... Finally, we managed to finish all of the final exam papers for next week. I got a timetable for the invigilator for the exam. Yang bagusnya, there will be 2 lecturers who are going to be invigilator in one subject and one of the invigilator must be an Arabian. Baguskan...yelah, mana laa tahu kan...kot2 kanak2 unta ni x paham.. bleh laa diorg explain in Arab..nanti asyik duk lak paham..lak paham ( x paham)...mafi maklum...mafi maklum!! ( x tahu). Tak kee kesian students nanti kan??
I look at my final exam paper too.. The questions are pretty easy.. yeah, at least there are some of the questions expected and been discussed with my students in the class.. but still havent sure how they can do it.. memandangkan level diaorg ni amat laa..amat laa rendah.. Im still do not know how to comment..may be too early to comment.
I got mixed feeling after looked at the exam paper.
1. Happy coz I covered the chapters even not all at least in the questions been discussed before. Been worried coz I didnt finish the whole chapter (14 chapters) due to their ability.. diaorg ni amatlah slow sklai ..mengalahkan kura2 tau..
2. Worrried coz most of the questions are not direct to ampang point!! Really... nak ikutkan level diorg ni..tak sure laa diaorg bleh jwb kerr tak
3. Sad coz I do not have chance to look at the questions early. All the lecturers supposed to submit the questions to their coordinator a month before and the coordinator will be distribute and share the questions or at least what chapters will coming out with the lecturers. Unfortunely, after sending an email to my coordinator, I got no reply till now. So teruk kan?? At least ckp laa chapter mana yg kluar..so laa kedekut.. This make me have a bad impress to org2 K***** ni.. geram laa ni..
4. Pity to my students.. really I wanted to share with them.. definitely not giving them the questions paper itself but at least the tips what will come out.
What to do.. after all, the question papers are ready now and I just pray for my students. Mana yg bleh ditlg... Insyaallah..
But if the students are so so kasul ( lazy), x not submit the assg, x do the presentation, always skip the class... so sorry!! Really cant help you out. Sukerr ati laa labu nak jadi apa kan...
" Ms Nur.. can I look at my marks?" " Miss...ohh miss.. plz help me miss.. I need more marks" " You need to help me Miss.. my point is under 1 pointer.. plz..plz!!" " Not good Miss if you didnt help us.. Islam said we need to help each others" " All the chapters need to read Miss?" " Do we need to read the notes you write on the board or the paper that you gave?" " Why cannot know our marks miss.. mafi adil (not fair)" " Teacher...teacher..how my assg? my homework? my presentation?"
and of course more and more students are coming to ask the same questions. Penat weyy Miss Nur nak menjawabnya.. asyik duk jwb benda yg sama jerr.. Tak larat okey. Kekadang penat duk melayan budak2 ni jer. Selagi x exam selagi tu laa dtg x henti2.. Kunci pintu pun...siap ketuk2..Miss...Miss...I know you are inside ( siap jerit2 tu.. coz they know that Im inside)...hehheh. Macam budak2 tadika laa plak..main sorok2!! Adakah lecturernya ini amat kejam skali sampai kunci pintu tu. Ahaks.
Guess what my answers for their questions:
" Are you sure you wanna know your marks? If you wanna know now.. mafi musykil ( no problem) but I will not help you anymore in your final exam. But if you dont wanna see your mark now, Insyaallah..I will try my best to help. Allah Karim.. Plz..do doa after your solat!! Ask Allah to help you..."
Haa... baru buat muka cuak semua orang.. nak tgk tak markah??? Hahhahah.. Psycho laa skit!! Baru takut kan bila ckp cam tu. Actually, I bukannya x nak kasi diorg tahu markah before their exam tapi sebenar-benarnya.. Miss Nur ni lum lagi abis check semua assg and h/w. Almaklumlah byk weh nak check..tak menang tangan dibuatnya. Bila I ckp kat diorg that I havent finish checking... guess what their respond...

" What Miss... you havent finish?? What are you doing? You only have one subject to teach and no kids at home" .... Amboi..amboi lancang kuning tul mulut yerr.. Suker suker ati jerr ckp cam tu. Diaorg plak yg mempertikaikan keje I..bleh?? Siut jerr kan.. Tu laa alkisahnya budak2 unta ni, ckp tak bertapis langsung. Nak kasi markah lebih pun terpaksa pikir 40 kali.. amat laa berhati perut skali kan?? Memang laa kekdg diorg ni x de tokmaninah..
I supposed to arrange the final exam papers in my HOD 's ( head of department) room at 2pm today. At 11.30 am, he came.. "you girls ready?" "Can we do it now""alllu... baru kul 11.3o..not even 12 yet..janji yesterday kul 2..ni sorang suker2 ati jerr nak panggil org.. Orang bz okey.. chewah..bz tuh!!
Nak tak nak terpaksa laa pegi gak bilik dia nak sort kan final exam papers. I didnt know the system here as this is my first time doing this here. Dulu masa mula2 sampai kat sini, I did help my colleague table out the result of the students and also be an invigilators for the final exam. Mula2 sampai kat sini dulu, terus kena jadi invigilators.. dasyhat weh.. Lagi dasyhat, dpt tangkap ramai students2 meniru. Haaa... ambik kau!!
Diaorg ni nampak jerr pakai kopiah, songkok, serban, jubah but then bab2 menipu ni...Ya Rabbi..tip top laa. Senang sajer.. masukkan toyol2 and setan2 dlm tgn baju jubah tu.. aaa mana nak nampak kan.. Jgn nak tipu dgn I okey.. I got six sense!! Serious, I can smell the students who are trying to cheat!! Ntah cam mana laa bleh dpt six sense ni. Mula2 jaga exam, biasa laa bdk2 ni duk bisik2 laa dikalangan diorg... wahh.. new lecturer aaa... sure diorg ckp cam tu kan??? Still remember .. 4..5 students asked me " Are you a new teacher here?" hahahha .. Im laughing to the floor .. Lerr.. ingat apa.. student? Staff? Siut jerr kan...
Seingat i, I caught 7 students who were cheating at that time. Aaaa... muncung laaa.. bila kena tangkap... Tu laa... sapa suruh meniru!! Nampaknya pendek cam ni..garang okey.. hehhehe!! Tahu takut...
Well, at my HOD's room buat apa tau. Photocopy all of the question papers. Ya Rabbi... buat semua ni sdiri.. tak penah dibuat org. Imagine, we have 7 subjects and each of the subjects we have 7 groups and each groups we have 30 students. haaaa...kira..kira skrg.. brapa nak kena photostat tu. Byk wehh.. Some of the questions papers are done yesterday and some need to finish it today as my HOD will leave the office for the meeting tmrw. Nak tak nak..terpaksa laa buat.
After photostat, ambik stapler.. stapler kan each of the question paper..letakkan dlm envelope and etc...ect.. Byk laa process nya sampai x ingat laa nak jot down here.. Biasa laaa my HOD is kinda ringan tulang skit. Dia laa yg buat most of the work. Since another of of the staff title "DR" cam bz jerr duk chatting.. dia buat x tahu jerr laa kan. My other colleague pun cam tu gak..jenis x brapa nak buat keje.. nak buat keje dan x nak buat keje sama byk lerr. Not like me.. I x bleh laa tgk org duk buat sorang2.. its totally not me. As I need and wanted to settle it quickly. Seriously.. Bila duk wat menyetepler kertas2 tu.. bleh tak...sorang duk kalut berchatting dgn laptopnya and sorang lagi just duduk tgk I duk buat semua ni dgn my HOD.. sanggup tu duk tgk jerr... Waduh.. bengkak ati akak ni!! Mmmm.... suka ati kau laa labu.. x responsible langsung kan!!
I was complaining to my HOD in nicest way.. why we need to do all of these things. Well, as these college can baru lagi and the system kinda mess up. Semua benda alah ni kena buat sdiri sbbnya.. exam centre x wujud lagi. Sabor jerr laa.. Bila semua org duk buat keje ni..cam cepat laa skit kan.. and we seems like a factory workers. Hahahhha... so systematic ..sorang photostat, sorang stapler, sorang stamped and sorang lagi put it in envelope. Tak kurang laa smtimes each of us will be curik tulang.. I can see you!!
My HOD is pretty nice.. we started the work with a cup of coffee and we ended our word with a cup of tea. Bagus kan..at least laa kan. Mmm... well yg sorang lagi lak..so title "DR" tu.. ckp jerr byk.. nak blanja mkn kat otel laa..nak blanja lunch laa ...dinner laa.... towards the end.. hempeh.. tetiber jerr duk diam. So x baik kan?? My friend punyer lah bengang... Mmmm... Kalau dah K***** tu.. K***** jgk kan?? Hehhehhe....
I was so exhausted while doing these things.. what more they put on the Hindi song. Ohhh.. what a song!! Old hindi song.. was so dull and make me really headache.. X suker laaa dgr lagu hindi..serious since dulu2 lagi I really cant stand with Hindi songs.. Sowwwey!! After a while, my friend and I told them to turn off.. hahahha.. kejam tul so laa direct to ampang point kan??? Peduli apa.. dah x tahan dah.. pening..peningan dah dtg ni.. nanti kang x siap keje ni kang.. baik tutup cepat2 lagu tu.. Hahhh...
We got 1/2 hour break for the prayer and we are done at nearly 5pm. Terasa kelaparan and kepenatan after been doing these things.. I only took my bfast in early in the morning and till 5 x mkn apa.. just duk minum..minum.. sampai perutku pun berbunyi x henti2.. angin sudah masuk dah!!!
After asar prayer when back home... Finally, we managed to finish all of the final exam papers for next week. I got a timetable for the invigilator for the exam. Yang bagusnya, there will be 2 lecturers who are going to be invigilator in one subject and one of the invigilator must be an Arabian. Baguskan...yelah, mana laa tahu kan...kot2 kanak2 unta ni x paham.. bleh laa diorg explain in Arab..nanti asyik duk lak paham..lak paham ( x paham)...mafi maklum...mafi maklum!! ( x tahu). Tak kee kesian students nanti kan??
I look at my final exam paper too.. The questions are pretty easy.. yeah, at least there are some of the questions expected and been discussed with my students in the class.. but still havent sure how they can do it.. memandangkan level diaorg ni amat laa..amat laa rendah.. Im still do not know how to comment..may be too early to comment.
I got mixed feeling after looked at the exam paper.
1. Happy coz I covered the chapters even not all at least in the questions been discussed before. Been worried coz I didnt finish the whole chapter (14 chapters) due to their ability.. diaorg ni amatlah slow sklai ..mengalahkan kura2 tau..
2. Worrried coz most of the questions are not direct to ampang point!! Really... nak ikutkan level diorg ni..tak sure laa diaorg bleh jwb kerr tak
3. Sad coz I do not have chance to look at the questions early. All the lecturers supposed to submit the questions to their coordinator a month before and the coordinator will be distribute and share the questions or at least what chapters will coming out with the lecturers. Unfortunely, after sending an email to my coordinator, I got no reply till now. So teruk kan?? At least ckp laa chapter mana yg kluar..so laa kedekut.. This make me have a bad impress to org2 K***** ni.. geram laa ni..
4. Pity to my students.. really I wanted to share with them.. definitely not giving them the questions paper itself but at least the tips what will come out.
What to do.. after all, the question papers are ready now and I just pray for my students. Mana yg bleh ditlg... Insyaallah..
But if the students are so so kasul ( lazy), x not submit the assg, x do the presentation, always skip the class... so sorry!! Really cant help you out. Sukerr ati laa labu nak jadi apa kan...
No comments:
Post a Comment