Hello... Are you paranoid lady?? Wake up..wake up.. You need to change ma'am!!!
Enough for me to be quite with this matter!!
Have you ever meet or seen paranoid human being with her health?..I would said .. mmm... paranoid with bacteria!! Erggg.. cant believed I meet such kind of person on earth!!
Imagine you are watching a lady
Enough for me to be quite with this matter!!
Have you ever meet or seen paranoid human being with her health?..I would said .. mmm... paranoid with bacteria!! Erggg.. cant believed I meet such kind of person on earth!!
Imagine you are watching a lady
- washing fruits and veggies with Clorox?
- washing plates and dishes with Clorox?
and
- everytime you enter her house, you need to wash your hand coz your hand full with bacteria... ( yelah tu.. cam laa kat keliling kita ni x de bakteria...erghhhaggjbj)
Kononnya, mematikan dan menghilangkan bakteria. Hallu.. wake up lady!! wake up!! So shocked!!!...
So scary the mary okey.. then I been eaten the very super duber clean fruits and veggiess haaa? Then...Innalillah...
Amat laa pelik kan? Lantak kau laa labu ... tak kuasa laa nak basuh semua buah-buahan and sayur sayuran dgn clorox..
What so shocking me most was what happening to me today.. Tu kat atas tu baru intro beb!!
Meh..dekat2 nak citer ( marah ni...geram ni.. cepat laa ... x sabar ni nak citer...)
This morning I had a good time with my three female students. I brought them to some of the beautiful places around here for their Media assignment. They need to take some of the photos and make a story with that. Its not my class assignment but my friend's class assignment. But they are our students. So bawak laa jejalan ambik shot2 yg menarik ( will let u know in the next post) and till 12 noon.
The sweet thing was the students brought Omani food for us and it was some sort of fried bread. It tastes nice and it was a lot. One of the students' mum made it and they brought in one big container that looks like a big rice cooker. Banyak sgt.. I guess more than 30 pieces of bread... sapa nak makan tu?? Too much for my stomach!
Utk mengelakkan pembuangan dan pembaziran, my friend and I decided to give away to our colleague. Yeah, I believed that was a good decision.. well ...mmmm...
So we went to her house to sent half of the bread in a very nice container. Called her.. and she is not at the house and she wanted us to wait coz she is on her way. Tunggu nyerr tunggu... 10..15...20 min.. lama tu.. x kuasa dah nak menunggu kat dlm keta and matahari terik betul2 kat atas muka. At least I naik atas kasi laa makanan tu kat anak teruna dia. They looked so happy and mengelabah and muka cam pucat2.. Amboi, apa laa korang buat err? Lain macam jerr... hehehhe... okey back to the story..I went home after that coz so exhausted!!
10 min reached home, received a call fr my friend ( yg i kasi bread tu laa) and bla..bla..bla
I just feel she is really paranoid!!
Guess what was in the conversation... I di maki hamun okey.. di marah2..di tengking2...so x sukerrrrr... Hello..you think who i am??
She was so mad at me and my friend. Why? Coz gave her that bread. Bengong kan???
Orang kasi u smtg.. and u bleh call org tu blk marah2?? Bleh?? So x appreciated langsung pemberian orang kan?? eRRggg...really cant understand such a weird attitude..
Coz of her..so particular with the health and bacteria things... doesnt mean that she needs to be very rude and dont even care about other people;s feeling rite? The statements and made her very mad were:
So scary the mary okey.. then I been eaten the very super duber clean fruits and veggiess haaa? Then...Innalillah...
Amat laa pelik kan? Lantak kau laa labu ... tak kuasa laa nak basuh semua buah-buahan and sayur sayuran dgn clorox..
What so shocking me most was what happening to me today.. Tu kat atas tu baru intro beb!!
Meh..dekat2 nak citer ( marah ni...geram ni.. cepat laa ... x sabar ni nak citer...)
This morning I had a good time with my three female students. I brought them to some of the beautiful places around here for their Media assignment. They need to take some of the photos and make a story with that. Its not my class assignment but my friend's class assignment. But they are our students. So bawak laa jejalan ambik shot2 yg menarik ( will let u know in the next post) and till 12 noon.
The sweet thing was the students brought Omani food for us and it was some sort of fried bread. It tastes nice and it was a lot. One of the students' mum made it and they brought in one big container that looks like a big rice cooker. Banyak sgt.. I guess more than 30 pieces of bread... sapa nak makan tu?? Too much for my stomach!
Utk mengelakkan pembuangan dan pembaziran, my friend and I decided to give away to our colleague. Yeah, I believed that was a good decision.. well ...mmmm...
So we went to her house to sent half of the bread in a very nice container. Called her.. and she is not at the house and she wanted us to wait coz she is on her way. Tunggu nyerr tunggu... 10..15...20 min.. lama tu.. x kuasa dah nak menunggu kat dlm keta and matahari terik betul2 kat atas muka. At least I naik atas kasi laa makanan tu kat anak teruna dia. They looked so happy and mengelabah and muka cam pucat2.. Amboi, apa laa korang buat err? Lain macam jerr... hehehhe... okey back to the story..I went home after that coz so exhausted!!
10 min reached home, received a call fr my friend ( yg i kasi bread tu laa) and bla..bla..bla
I just feel she is really paranoid!!
Guess what was in the conversation... I di maki hamun okey.. di marah2..di tengking2...so x sukerrrrr... Hello..you think who i am??
She was so mad at me and my friend. Why? Coz gave her that bread. Bengong kan???
Orang kasi u smtg.. and u bleh call org tu blk marah2?? Bleh?? So x appreciated langsung pemberian orang kan?? eRRggg...really cant understand such a weird attitude..
Coz of her..so particular with the health and bacteria things... doesnt mean that she needs to be very rude and dont even care about other people;s feeling rite? The statements and made her very mad were:
- She didnt eat food fr other ppl's hand coz they x not clean.
- hallu...mcm laa i know that you x take all Omani's food..yeah u told me before...but i x know ALL THE FOOD!!!YOU DID NOW MENTIONED OKEY!!
- Her kids already eaten some of the bread. So the bacteria is now in the children's stomach.
- So what? mkn bakteria?? sedap apa?.. what most they can be? Sakit perut..demam.
- I didnt care about the price of her children..
- x kan laa I nak bunuh anak dia? I ate the same bread!! Ajal ditangan Tuhan okey.. bukannya bergantung pada bakteria... ergghhh
Only coz of the food is not made by me and it is Omani food( yang dia ckp x bersih tu) membuatkan dia marah giler...Sanggup tu tepon marah2 pasal ni. Tak hormat pada rezeki betul!! xxxx sukerrrrrrr.....
I tried to be very nice person on earth by saying sorry and ask her for apologized and promised her, this things will not happen again. Tapi semua kata2 ku itu tidak didengarinya sbbnya dia duk membebel bagai nak rak and Im no space to even said and explained.. and she ended up with tq and hanged up the phone. Damn it@#$@^%
I was so sad and disappointed!!
Niat yg ikhlas ni nak kasi makanan kat orang di balas dgn maki hamun dan of course x dihargai langsung!!
Cam laa i ni salah giler nak meracuni dia dgn bakteria2?.. Kat mana2 pun ader bakteria okey...
Kalau laa betul u tu pembersih...so laa particular dgn kebersihan... naper baju yg dipakai tu x dibasuh2.. One now Im being so bad..i knew.. but really, you only have one jubah and pakai hari2..x penah tukar. Pembersih kerr tu?? X de bakteria yg melekat kerr haa??
OHH PLEASE STOP BEING PARANOID LADY!! WAKE UP...WAKE UP..
I cant type this more... nanti bertambah2 dosaku yg sudah byk ni. Dah laa sakit ati, sakit jiwa...It is better for me to stop story the mory about this. Tuhan jerr tahu okey. Yang penting im been so sincere to give something (food especially, rezeki tu kan) to people.
Since im here, I meet so many ( at least more than 3 people) who are so weird. Weird tahap kritikal ni wehhhh!!!
I tried to be very nice person on earth by saying sorry and ask her for apologized and promised her, this things will not happen again. Tapi semua kata2 ku itu tidak didengarinya sbbnya dia duk membebel bagai nak rak and Im no space to even said and explained.. and she ended up with tq and hanged up the phone. Damn it@#$@^%
I was so sad and disappointed!!
Niat yg ikhlas ni nak kasi makanan kat orang di balas dgn maki hamun dan of course x dihargai langsung!!
Cam laa i ni salah giler nak meracuni dia dgn bakteria2?.. Kat mana2 pun ader bakteria okey...
Kalau laa betul u tu pembersih...so laa particular dgn kebersihan... naper baju yg dipakai tu x dibasuh2.. One now Im being so bad..i knew.. but really, you only have one jubah and pakai hari2..x penah tukar. Pembersih kerr tu?? X de bakteria yg melekat kerr haa??
OHH PLEASE STOP BEING PARANOID LADY!! WAKE UP...WAKE UP..
I cant type this more... nanti bertambah2 dosaku yg sudah byk ni. Dah laa sakit ati, sakit jiwa...It is better for me to stop story the mory about this. Tuhan jerr tahu okey. Yang penting im been so sincere to give something (food especially, rezeki tu kan) to people.
Since im here, I meet so many ( at least more than 3 people) who are so weird. Weird tahap kritikal ni wehhhh!!!

