Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Weak Day

Its hard to woke up this morning due to my blocking nose. Even the classes went so well but still I can feel that I was very weak. Cam nak demam pun ader...nak pengsan pun ada...

My students were so nice especially boys. They bought me a packet of tissue coz they saw my running nose. Nak bodek laa bebudak ni!! Went I got break for my class, went to the toilet..My God!!...my face looked terrible. Biasa laa dgn cuaca yg berangin2 dan kering ni mukaku pun jd kering.. Mengelupas lupas tu...amat menakutkan skali... Patut laa students pegi beli tisu...serious memalukan...mosturizer pun x jalan sbb mengelupas banyak sgt!! Tak suker....

Till Im done with my classes at 1 pm and need to wait till 4 as my taxi will come and pick me up. It such a long day today... between that time I slept for nearly 1/2 hour. Luckily my friend locked the door.. if not students duk kluar masuk nampak lecturer dia tido!! Lagi memalukan kan? But what should I do then...feel very weak!! badan lemah longlai..

As mentioned yesterday, I made karipap for my Ju.do coach and went to meet hime before I left the office. Give him the karipap sebagai tanda appreciation laa kononnya padahal ader agenda disebalik karipap cheese and karipap potato tu..ahaks..

He is kinda nice and funny man. I guess he understand our situation!! Tq sensei.( panggilan for the Judo coach). Tapi kan... uniform Judo harus dipulangkan balik yer... hahahhah... Haa, tunggu apa lagi, balik basuh aaa uniform tu. Dah decide nak checking out fr the club and its time to return back the uniform!! Thank God, at last settle gak kes tarik diri kelas Judo ni.. If not for sure the following week will get the same pain again and again.

Well, arrived home at nearly 4.30 and on my way back home duk borak2 laa dgn driver taxi. My taxi driver is working at the same place with me as a PAR I believed and I usually paid him the fare at the end of the month or in the early of the month. Was decided to pay him tomorrow and bleh tak masa blk, dia mintak duit?? So laa x sabar...ingat kita x nak bayar ker?? So laa tak malukan ...then siap ckp tu nak naikkan harga tambang...so laa sesuka atinya sajerr... Ni buat nak beli kete cepat2 ni.. Dah laa slalu buat perangai dtg lambat ambik kitaorg pepagi, then nak demand2 lak..Apahal kan??

Car rent company also told us, that they are out of auto cars. Meaning to say, I need to wait for couple of days till people return the car and our turn to rent it!! Banyak2 bersabar k..

Went im back home, I feel so zaklan(angry) coz of 2 reason:
  • my taxi driver attitude yg jenis muka x malu giler.. suker2 jerr ambik kesempatan nak mintak2 duit and nak naikkan harga and at the same time dia slalu buat hal..
  • my colleague yang tengking2 dlm phone bila kita ckp elok2.. and yg paling pantang 7 keturunan I is people hang up phone before Im done talking!! Hello...where is your manner man??? Like I said earlier, some people never care about other people feeling... You will feel what I feel now sooner or later man!! Watch it out!!!
Alrite back to the story.. dlm keadaan yg amat lemah and so much with zaklan, after my Asar prayer I was ready to go for my head on my pillow. Well, I guess its getting worst for myself.. If not mistaken I been sleeping from 4.50pm and I woke up ate 7.35pm. Sedar2 dah azan Isyak!! My oiii... so laa lama tido!!! Memang x sedarkan diri pun!! Luckily still alive.. Alhamdulillah!!.. And went I woke up just now, I still feel that Im weak and tired!! What more I feel so guilty coz I miss the Magrib prayer.. Ya Allah, sabor jerr laa..

Woke up and had my both prayer ( really believable sinner right even it was unplanned) and ate smtg and again took my panadol to release my tiredness, my weakness and my so called nak demam2..

I guess I need to sign off now.. really I need my pillow now. Can feel my head so hard and I still need a good rest for the classes tomorrow.

See people...Im so committed with my classes, even I feel sick I am still wanna lecture you all and y? coz I love my students so much and I want you to be a somebody who is called " A person or seseorang yg bergelar manusia" ( thats what I told my students). It sounds so sarcastic right?? If they still didnt get what I mean.. then its better for me to shut up my mouth!!


No comments: