As I was really bz this couple of weeks including my weekends were fully with the tight schedule, i definitely do not have time to check my students' assignment and homework. The due date for the assignment was on 22 March and today I have little time to sort them into their groups. There have 7 classes and imagined that I need to sort all the names into their group.

The hilarious thing is the my name written in the cover page of their assignment. As in my earlier post, I prefer my students called me 'Miss Nur' as simple as that.. And it turned out with so many different names and with different styles!! Ohh Gosh..
One of the requirement for them was, they need to write my name correctly in the cover page and if my name wrongly spell, Im sorry ladies and gentlemen... I need to deduct your mark.. 2 marks only okey!!
While sorting and scanning their assignments, I was non-stop laughing to the floor. Plz look at closely.. as close as possible k... Check out my new names : -
While sorting their names into the groups, I found out something hilarious!! Imagine I have 7 classes and I have 200 + students and I need to read all of the assignment one by one. Yeah, I know thats my job and of course it takes time for me to do that isnt it?

The hilarious thing is the my name written in the cover page of their assignment. As in my earlier post, I prefer my students called me 'Miss Nur' as simple as that.. And it turned out with so many different names and with different styles!! Ohh Gosh..
One of the requirement for them was, they need to write my name correctly in the cover page and if my name wrongly spell, Im sorry ladies and gentlemen... I need to deduct your mark.. 2 marks only okey!!
While sorting and scanning their assignments, I was non-stop laughing to the floor. Plz look at closely.. as close as possible k... Check out my new names : -
Mis Nour- with only one 's' and Nour... Hahahhah...

Nike? Suker-suker jer kan... Giler glamor I you..

Nike Nurzain? Sound a guy name haa?

Nurzay? hehehhe... cuba try sebut.. siut jerr kan?

Ader comma (,) tu..tu yg x tahan tu..Muahahhah

Nurizai... Cam nama burung laa plak..ish..
Nike? Suker-suker jer kan... Giler glamor I you..
Nike Nurzain? Sound a guy name haa?
Nurzay? hehehhe... cuba try sebut.. siut jerr kan?
Ader comma (,) tu..tu yg x tahan tu..Muahahhah
Nurizai... Cam nama burung laa plak..ish..
Tak ker lawak tu.. ader byk lagi..Macam2 laa nama diaorg ni kasi I.. amat laa kesiutan skali kan? Suker ati unta dia jerr kan nak type nama I kan? even I keep reminding them that I will deduct their marks but still what they gave me!! So good rite?
In conclusion, Im not insulting them but as I knew the students here have problem in their spelling. Well, we can understand their first language is not English and what more they are using their Arabic all the times since they were schooling.Writing in Arabic in from right to left okey.. and if you writing in English even Bahasa, it starts from the left. They are still in adjusting period and what shocking me most is some of the students not even can spell their name in alphabetical letter correctly. What I can say at the moment, I need to give them time to learn... Banyakkan laaa bersabor jawabnya...really!! Serious x tipu weey.. Really challenging job that I need to face right now but all and all as long they are happy with the way Im handling them.. that make me satisfied a lot!! Alhamdulillah...
In conclusion, Im not insulting them but as I knew the students here have problem in their spelling. Well, we can understand their first language is not English and what more they are using their Arabic all the times since they were schooling.Writing in Arabic in from right to left okey.. and if you writing in English even Bahasa, it starts from the left. They are still in adjusting period and what shocking me most is some of the students not even can spell their name in alphabetical letter correctly. What I can say at the moment, I need to give them time to learn... Banyakkan laaa bersabor jawabnya...really!! Serious x tipu weey.. Really challenging job that I need to face right now but all and all as long they are happy with the way Im handling them.. that make me satisfied a lot!! Alhamdulillah...
No comments:
Post a Comment