Sunday, March 23, 2008

Assignment oooo...Assigment

22 March is the last day to submit the assignment for my students. This is the first assignment that I assigned them to do. I purposely gave them 3 weeks earlier coz I want them to read and understand the scenario of the whole story. The assignment is pretty easy coz I taught them and they need to apply everything on the assignment. Initially, they need to produce a news. What they need to do are very simple. The scenario is given and they just need to make the sentences and paragraphs short, used active voice and etc..etc.


Well, i knew the disaster is coming today. Im totally right!! Starting from morning I got these headache and keep shouting all the way to my students. I knew most of them will not submit it to me even berkali2 dah ku membebel..Akak dah penat k membebel!!!

Dr pagi hingga ke petang akak membebel... ohhh tidak...tua cam ni dah agaknya!!

My class was at 8-10, 10-11 and 12-1. On my way to the classes, will seeing my students and of course most of them were begging to postponed the submission of the assignment. Actually, I did.. instead of on 10 March I postponed it till 20 March.. Am I kind enough to them? Well, they were still not satisfied with this...

Many students came to me and these were some of their bumbling : -
  • " Miss Nur...Miss Nur... I already finished but it is in my flash drive, can I submit my flash drive?"
  • "Miss Nur..plz..I was so bz last weekend and really no time to finish this assigment. Can I submit it next week?"
  • "My grandfather died last week and I was so bz.. no time to do..plz..forgive me and give me one more week to do."
  • "Miss Nur, do you have A4 paper? I dont have paper to print my assignment. I forgot to bring my money to buy"
  • "This is my assignment but I didnt type it coz Im so lazy.. Will you accept this assignment?"
  • " You know what Miss Nur,there is no electricity in the lab and I can print my assignment".
  • " I want to submit this assignment tomorrow and I know you said one day you will cut 2 marks but plz...plz.. dont cut my marks.I am a good student"
  • " Miss Nur, I was so bz this week coz I got presentation, other assignment to do and tests, can I submit to you next week?"



Above are some of the idiot reasons that I cant stand. Honestly, I never face or experience these type of students attitude before. Even previously been teaching back in Msia, I was complaining about my students so much but still... these are comparable!!

Imagine, you got such a very dump reasons like above. Can you stand it? Oh man... God really wanna test me. Test my patient!!

After been yelling and screaming to them ... I guess it is better for me not to say anymore words. This is the words that I said to them:

" Yeah...yeah.. You can submit your assignment to me anytime that you like. Mafi musykil (no problem) at all. One day 2 marks I cut your marks!!"

Dah geram okey...dah tak tahu nak cakap cam mana lagi. Kekadang tu terkluar gak bahasa jiwa bangsa.." Weyyy...tak paham lagiii kerrr.... errrr geramnya" ...hehehheh

Kekadang tu duk pikir bleh sakit jantung mengajar kat sini..Serious, my students really make my blood go upstairs!!! hehehhe... I think no more upstairs but up to the mountain okey!! Soo tak sukerrr....

Dear my ex students, guess what you are much...much better of compare to them!! Last time been yelling to you guys but here I did more than that.. Other students keep looking and staring at me and they are smiling... Yeah, nampak jerr pendek cam ni..skali ku menjerit lari semua unta2 kat sini...Jangan biarkan ku menjerit!!!

I guess 60% of the students only submitted their assignment to me. Yang dah submit pun cam2 jenis. Dengan kertas berbunga2 laa cam writing pad yg nak hantar love letter tu, ader yg print pakai font suka2 hati2 jerr font 16, 20 ( cam laa lecturer dia ni rabun x nampak)...macam2 laa!!!

Overall at the moment I feel:
  • Like jumping to the pool to release my tension
  • Like cekek2 leher every students yg bagi alasan yg amat 'bagus"
  • Like tanpor2 , tumbuk2 muka students
Imagine laa... 2 times you need to imagine if you read these.. dah laa nak antar lambat assigment, then x nak kasi kita potong markah diaorg...then nak suruh kita tambah lagi ader laa..Tak masuk akal kan? Ya Allah...tolong laaa

Bila laa lagi diaorg ni nak berfikir...nak blajar bersungguh2 ke puncak alam!! Tahu nak markah tinggi tanpa usaha.Bleh??

Since Im here, I think I become a student. Back to school bebeh!! Yelah, all nite long been prepared for the lectures.. try to modifier the notes into the easiest ways, to make my students understand more easily and quickly and on the other side what I got from my students here:
  • they didnt even bother to print it out the notes from their flash drive. ( even dtg last 3 weeks ago utk save notes dlm flash drive, kononnya nak print semua buat satu buku)
  • they even come to class without bringing anything including kalam and kitab..Bleh??
  • sahkan assignment nak buat, homework apa tah lagi kan!!
  • pemalas tahap maut dah ni... bukan lagi kritikal..serious!!
  • after less than an hour, they show to me diff kind of face ( lazy face..so kasul)

But again, cant be deny...some of them are good. Really good!! They are very serious in the class, keep asking me the questions and always come to me to discuss. These people even so dump but showed their hardworking for sure will give them 20 bonus marks. Thats for sure!!

Yang kasul kasul tu ( lazy)...

" asif, ante, anti kasul, tak ban... better yamud and jenazah" "sorry, awak semua yg malas, letih .... lagi bagus mati and dikebumikan"

SERIOUS NI...TAHAP KEGERAMAN YANG PALING MAKSIMUM BUAT MASA INI...may be more to come haaa....Will see haaa....

No comments: