- Do you think you're hot?
- Ohh yes bebe yes.. Im hot in here. I need my sunglass please :))
3. Why you like these pictures?
My last Eid picture with my beloved mum in my house in KB. Its hard to get my mum to be in pic okey. Ohh I love u. I do miss her so much ;((
I like this picture... ohh ignore me ( on the right side). I like the background of this pic. So peaceful.. with the mountain, big rocks, wadi... it taken at Wadi Bani Khalid. I just love the place.
With my cutie little pumpkin new born nephew... domel..domel!! Am I look motherly type of lady? ( hahahhaha... to show how old I am) not gentle enough I guess :)) Im trying people...
4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
Last month I guess... forgot. It was so nice of him to bring it to me. Mmmm... need more plz!!
5. The last song I listened to?
Its your love (Faith Hill & McGraw) .. keep listening to this.
6. What are you doing besides this?
Watching TV ( grey's anatomy - my fav. at the moment) while scratching my itchy leg.
7. What name would you prefer beside yours?
Im happy with my name.. Yes I do. Thanks to my parents ( for sure it took them more than a day to find my name)
8. Who are the people you will tag?
Again.. please, I need somebody who read my blog that have your own blog to
do this tag beside
1. Aisyalicious and 2. Ayu and 3. Kamitaken. I there are many silent readers out there.. Come on guys.. do it for me and leave your blog addreknow ss. Will get back to you soon.
9. Who are they?do this tag beside
1. Aisyalicious and 2. Ayu and 3. Kamitaken. I there are many silent readers out there.. Come on guys.. do it for me and leave your blog addreknow ss. Will get back to you soon.
- She is my ex-student. Naughty and naughty but still sweet little lady but I guess I proud of her at the moment coz she got her own blog. Keep writing girl.. dont forget to do u tag!!
- She is my bebeh, "my ex- neighbour" at the office, otok kawe samo dgn otok dio laa.. Hehheh.. Miss u babe!!
- He is kami and he is taken. He is my ex-student's bro. Nice knowing u bro..

5 comments:
hahahha...done!! thanks sis..:D
owh owh..now i can see your pretty face clearly!
I love grey's too, cant get enough..:D
waaaaaaa~!! saye telah di'tagged' oleh miss nur ku...aduss..hehe...neway sis..thanx to tagged me..hehe..am i naughty?? hehe..admit la kan..mmg naughty..ha3...miss u bebeh~!!
tak sempat agi nak wat tagged awak..nati saya buat deh...
Fakhzan: Wwow.. we both love grey!!
Asyalicious: Hehhehe.. jawab jgn x jawab.. I'll waiting :))
Post a Comment