Saturday, December 13, 2008

More Visitors..

I guess for the past 3 weeks, every weekend I got guests came over to my house. Make my weekends fully with activities; cooking, chatting & bringing them around Sur. The places that I brought them Ras Al Hut ( where u can find turtles), Al Ayjah ( Tower : Landmark of Sur) and beaches

Last two week ago, brought my colleague's wife and daughters to these places. Went to Ras Sul Hut and was so shocked coz of the entry fee is now RO3 instead previously R1.5. Helloooo... so expensive and we tried to look at the places that no entry fees. How smart we are right!! Some of the places ( I mean beaches) been blocked by the people in-charge. They want to commercialize this place and they really protect as this place is one of the tourist attraction.

I amazed with the full moon in the sky and a whole place look so bright. How lucky I was .. We stopped at one place and guest what we found 2 big turtle just came from the beach. Again we were so lucky... went near them and started to act like paparazzi 'snap there and here" in closer shot. These two turtle were shocked to see a group of "jakun" people and immediately left the land to the sea. At least we got 10-15 minutes to snap them. Bestttttt dpt pegang2 turtle. They were so big.. really big!!

I think these turtle really scared of "jakun" people and make them left immediately.







Go..go..



Before left the place, we put up our mat by the beach and enjoy our drinks and sharwarma. Our guests were so happy and they were so fortunate to see these turtle without any cost.


1 comment:

Nur said...

Salams,

Wah! best nyer! gamba last paling best k..hahahha...fakhzan dan makanan!

:D

gambatte! you can do all the markings!