Counting days for me is crucial...counting days to go back home, go for holiday, resting at home and of course having my own time doing nothing. Since Im here, I feel time goes so fast compared back home in Msia. The office works seem not really hectic like previous but still I need to prepare my lecturers every week and sometimes every day. Due to the new subject and new area that I need to lectures, it takes time for me to prepare and get ready before the lecture.
My weekdays are full with activities. Even my daily job starts at 8 till 4 but by the time I reach home its almost 5 and around 6+ here is already Maghrib. Like I said early, the time goes very fast.. tup, tup, tup.. its already nite and its time for me to go to bed. Most of the nite, will prepared tomorrows lecturers while watching TV. Thank God, at least here there are 5 English Channel to watch and of course others are Arabic Channel.
As my routine for the weekend, will be doing the houseworks. Yeah, sometimes I do that in the weekdays but coz of time constraint will wait till weekends. Thats the only time that I have to do those things. Will cleaning the toilet, mopping the floor, cleaning the kitchen, washing clothes etc. Tu pun kalau x kluar p mana2.. if not go to Muscat for shopping or bz doing something else and keje rumah terbengkalai...
This week is a quiet week and I got my own time to do houseworks. The nite before weekends always been thinking and setting my mind to wake up late but unfortunately my biological clock doesnt work. Even I slept late at nite but still I woke up early in the morning... so irritating!! This morning been cleaning the house till nearly 12 noon. Rumah kecik jerr... but then byk keje nak buat... haaa, baru tahu bila dah ader umah sdiri kan!!
So just now, it took me almost 1/2 hour to transfer and rearrange them again. From the living hall, I transfer to the area between my room and the kitchen. Susah wey, ingat senang ker? Put it together then fall...again and again..thats y takes time!! At last I got 3 sets of seashells. When Im look at the seashells, Im missing my mum so much. When she's here, most of the evening we always went to the beach behind my house. My mum never miss to bring a plastic bag to collect seashells and stones and we always spend 1/2 -1 hour walking by the seaside. We had a good walk and good time together. So when Im arranging the seashells just now, my tears flow unconsciously.. Rindunyaa...
If in Msia for sure people sell these seashells. So beautiful and it comes in diff. shapes and sizes. I bought seashells in Msia before and it was expensive. Yang lawaknya, kat sini org lain x de pun nak p collect seashells tu kat pantai.. Org Msia ( me and my friends laa) giler2 carik and kumpul seashells yg lawa2.. If i sell these seashells in Msia for sure I will be rich right? hahahhahaha... Berangan laaa all the time...
No comments:
Post a Comment